Did you have the same experience? Open one, 2, 3 ...from the third active frame up all the motion flow disappears and the layout became jerky. it seems like the memory is not enough for doing this. What happens? If you are using active frames and let the apps open I think this issue bothers you. From my point of view I don't use active frames, I close every app after use, also because of the issue reported above.

Proudly Z10 owner
    07-15-14 11:18 PM
    Never noticed it... but I also haven't really noticed active frames being all that active. Most apps / games pause when you "shrink" them - it's not like on the PlayBook where "Frames" really did stay active.
    07-16-14 07:53 AM
    So if you didn't notice open at least 4 af and you will feel like the ram was shrinked

Proudly Z10 owner
    07-16-14 01:05 PM
    I have seven open right now... still have 308 MB of free Memory. What is your memory before and after you open the four apps?

I have a mix of Native and Android Games and Apps open right now.... but other than the Music App the are all paused in Active Frames (not very Active). Maybe the Android are more affected by loading additional apps. But when I pick one to open it works fine.
    07-16-14 02:04 PM
    I didn't said that it not working, I've said that its loosing the motion flow , the sistem became like loosing ram. It has but it is not sufficient to sustain the processes. It is like and cheap android phone

Proudly Z10 owner
    07-16-14 02:45 PM
    Yes I know you are experience a slow down like your resources are being overloaded....

I just tried to show that it didn't happen on my Z10. But different apps work differently and have different requirements. Plus I'm on 10.3 so I have a different Runtime most likely.

You are concerned about your memory being the problem... so check it and see if you are only down to a few MB or if you still have plenty of device memory. Test the different apps, is it any combination of apps. Are they usually Android Apps or does it happen with when you open several Native Apps (non runtime) also?
    07-17-14 11:15 AM
    So this is the difference between us : I'm on the official 10.2.1.2977 , maybe because of this.
    And if so, I understand that in 10.3 the problems with memory consumption was solved?

Proudly Z10 owner
    07-19-14 04:18 AM
    So this is the difference between us : I'm on the official 10.2.1.2977 , maybe because of this.
    And if so, I understand that in 10.3 the problems with memory consumption was solved?

Proudly Z10 owner
    Im using 10.3.0.7 and yes its a bit jerky scrolling if i open 6-8 apps.

Yes, memory consumption is solved. I have 8 apps opened now and i still have 1gb free ram. Also starting ram consumption is 600mb compared to the 10.2.1 which is 800mb. And closing apps frees some ram, ram doesn't go down to 300mb anymore with no apps opened.

Posted via My Awesome Passport | Follow me on Twitter @angelesrobby
    07-19-14 05:25 AM
    Thank you man, waiting the 10.3. After I've bricked an Samsung Note, few years ago, after trying rom after rom, I've given up and normally I'm waiting the official release. Thanks.

Proudly Z10 owner
    07-20-14 11:14 AM