Great crackberry nation.... I would like to tell you that I'm a new blackberry user and I would like to have the latest OS on my phone but I'm afraid of using sachesi or autoloaders....

I've searched and searched but I couldn't get a very step-by-step guide on how to load a new os or update it. I have searched sachesi "1.2.1" and read the guide very well but no one answered my question which was, when I hit the. "Download all "button nothing happens, I tried 1.2.3 version and it crashes when I hit the search button.... no one answered me because my case is not mentioned in the guide!!!

Autoloaders, I searched and searched and I couldn't find a good stable version nor a good step-by-step guide ... I'm really tired from this... I love my device and I don't want to give it up for little issues like this...

I don't wanna miss my old iPhone...

Any help would be highly appreciated.... thanks.

Posted via my awesome Z10 STL100-3
    08-02-14 04:15 PM
    I searched and searched and I couldn't find a good stable version
    Just grab the latest official autoloader. - http://crackberry.com/leaked-os-1021...10-smartphones

As for installing it, it's easy and really all the guides make it harder than it seems. The guides are hard because they try to account for every issue that pops up within the guide. Stick to the basics and go from there.

• Download autoloader.
    • Extract autoloader.
    • Plug in device.
    • Run autoloader program.
    • Let it process
    • Your device will reboot and it will install.
    • Done.

(Be sure you have BlackBerry Link installed, if the autoloader doesn't reboot your device then do it manually, the autoloader will take over after that and install the OS. Keep in mind, it will WIPE EVERYTHING. And you need a Windows computer. If you have an antivirus running, disable it temp. they interfere with the program sometimes.)
    FF22 and zozo1980 like this.
    08-02-14 04:20 PM
    Just grab the latest official autoloader. - http://crackberry.com/leaked-os-1021...10-smartphones

As for installing it, it's easy and really all the guides make it harder than it seems. The guides are hard because they try to account for every issue that pops up within the guide. Stick to the basics and go from there.

• Download autoloader.
    • Extract autoloader.
    • Plug in device.
    • Let it process
    • Done.

(Be sure you have BlackBerry Link installed, if the autoloader doesn't reboot your device then do it manually, the autoloader will take over after that and install the OS. Keep in mind, it will WIPE EVERYTHING. And you need a Windows computer. If you have an antivirus running, disable it temp. they interfere with the program sometimes.)
    Thank you so much, the guide you gave me is for Stl100-1 and mine is Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228

08-02-14 04:32 PM

• Download autoloader.
    • Extract autoloader.
    • Plug in device.
    • Let it process
    • Done.

What about bars and radio?? I don't know anything... sorry to bother you but it is very confusing...

08-02-14 04:35 PM
    Bars and radio are all in the auto loader.

Just follow the instructions and you'll be good to go, do take note it will wipe any info on the phone and that means everything!

Posted via CB10 using my Z10 STL100-2 /10.2.1.3247
    zozo1980 likes this.
    08-02-14 05:08 PM
    Bars and radio are all in the auto loader.

Just follow the instructions and you'll be good to go, do take note it will wipe any info on the phone and that means everything!

Thanks for your informative reply. Could you please give me the link to the Autoloader for 10.2.1.3247? So I can load the os ... thanks again.

08-02-14 05:40 PM
    You might want to consider the latest official release which is 10.2.1.3253, which was released by Verizon, the autoloader can be found here

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-946094/

Suggest you go for the one which includes the 3182 radio to make things simple.

Don't forget to back your phone up first!

Enjoy

Edit: there is also a link on the page to the archive of all Beta, Leaked and Official OS Downloaders Kindly provided by thurask, who clearly put a lot of work into compiling the list.

If you decide you are more comfortable with the .3247 release just navigate to this page, it is set out as an Excel spreadsheet with the major release number OS contained in Tabs at the bottom of the page, just click on the 10.2.1 tab and scroll down to the OS release of choice.
    Last edited by m3ach; 08-03-14 at 05:41 AM.
    08-03-14 05:29 AM
    You might want to consider the latest official release which is 10.2.1.3253, which was released by Verizon, the autoloader can be found here

Enjoy

Edit: there is also a link on the page to the archive of all Beta, Leaked and Official OS Downloaders Kindly provided by thurask, who clearly put a lot of work into compiling the list.

If you decide you are more comfortable with the .3247 release just navigate to this page, it is set out as an Excel spreadsheet with the major release number OS contained in Tabs at the bottom of the page, just click on the 10.2.1 tab and scroll down to the OS release of choice.
    Thank you so much man... could you please tell me what to install first, OS or Radio??? and how??

Thanks again for your patience and great support...

08-03-14 06:44 AM

Enjoy

I went to that thread and, excuse me for the stupid question....on sachesi

Can I install this on my Z10STL100-3...

Because the variant is different , it's suppose to be for STL 100-4.
    I'm new here... sorry....

08-03-14 06:55 AM
    2-3-4 are the same hardware. It won't matter. The bars and the os and the radio are all in the one autoloader. For a complete list of leaks and officials, check out this document by Thurask. The tabs on the bottom of the page are for easily locating the base OS version. 10.2.1.XXXX and so on.You will also need 8-Zip which can be located using google very easily.

As far as I can see, the confusion is over thinking the situation. I was the same way in the beginning. I soon realised that nothing I do to my BlackBerry can "break" it and everything can be reversed in a matter of minutes if needed. It is time to dive right in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=549759052
    08-03-14 07:05 AM
    2-3-4 are the same hardware. It won't matter. The bars and the os and the radio are all in the one autoloader. For a complete list of leaks and officials, check out this document by Thurask. The tabs on the bottom of the page are for easily locating the base OS version. 10.2.1.XXXX and so on.You will also need 8-Zip which can be located using google very easily.

As far as I can see, the confusion is over thinking the situation. I was the same way in the beginning. I soon realised that nothing I do to my BlackBerry can "break" it and everything can be reversed in a matter of minutes if needed. It is time to dive right in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=549759052
    Thanks man... if it is the same, then why people always refer to 100- 2/3 autoloader and 100-4 autoloader.... I'm just curious and excuse my ignorance...

Why not combine the whole thing 100-2/3/4??

08-03-14 07:24 AM
    Thanks man... if it is the same, then why people always refer to 100- 2/3 autoloader and 100-4 autoloader.... I'm just curious and excuse my ignorance...

Why not combine the whole thing 100-2/3/4??

Usually, the 2/3/4 are all packaged together. It is the 1 which is quite different. But obviously, sometimes folks package these things with their own labels since none of these releases or leaks or Autoloaders are officially offered by BB.

And we all start somewhere and while I've been here quite a while, I, too, sometimes am befuddled by leaks and which version and using Sachesi and radio files. Most responders are quite patient and helpful.
    08-03-14 08:44 AM
    Sorry have been out but I think you're questions have been answered by other members who are far more knowledgeable than me anyway.

Go for it, half the fun of owning the phone is upgrading the OS and finding what's new, or is that just me?

08-03-14 10:36 AM
    Most responders are quite patient and helpful.
    And you are one of them

To be on the safe side, I will do it via sachesi 10.2.1.3247 offered by Rogers, Canada...
    Can you check my thread "anyone can confirm this please? "

08-03-14 10:50 AM
    Sorry have been out but I think you're questions have been answered by other members who are far more knowledgeable than me anyway.

Go for it, half the fun of owning the phone is upgrading the OS and finding what's new, or is that just me?

No man, you were very helpful.... thank you so much.... and I'm crazy to upgrade my OS we are at the same boat...

m3ach likes this.
    08-03-14 10:52 AM