If you have several emails and such I can see how the Z10's flow and hub and such would be very useful and time saving.

Yeah I have one email and get maybe 5 emails a day if that. so for me its not worth losing apps for.

as to print-to-go, we got an app called documents to go and there's others. I don't use them. I just use google drive but if you're looking for security that's probably not the best option and since I'm not familiar with the other options I couldn't say much except check out the app store. LOL
    Dear God, you don't know what I would do to get down to 5 emails a day...

Print-to-Go is a feature on BB10 that allows you to hit the print button on your PC, but instead of sending the page or document to your printer, it converts it to a PDF and sends it right into your phone. I use it for groupon/living social vouchers, concert tickets, menus etc. So awesome because I hate printing things on paper and then carrying the papers around. We have documents-to-go preloaded on BB10 for free and that's for managing word, excel and power point files. I think it costs $20 on iOS. I have it on my iPad.

I saw you mentioned Google Drive which is cloud based storage for documents, pictures or whatever. We can use that or dropbox or sugarsync on BB10 too...but BB10 and the Link software automatically connect to each other to share files. So as long as my PC is on, I can access all my files or some of them remotely direct from my phone. Very secure, completely independent of a cloud based service with no storage limitations. That works out of the box. No special software needed.
    09-20-13 12:11 AM
    If you have several emails and such I can see how the Z10's flow and hub and such would be very useful and time saving.

Yeah I have one email and get maybe 5 emails a day if that. so for me its not worth losing apps for.
    I missed this before.... only 5 emails a day? WOW! That is insane to me... For me hub is great (especially in 10.2 with priority hub) I can go between multiple email accounts, multiple SMS and BBM conversations easily and without having to have the individual apps open. I forget how to use the BBM app because I rarely launch it for example. Man you floored me with only 5 emails a day... I don't even have work email pushed to my device, counting work and 3 on device accounts only one ever gets sub 5 emails a day, and that's my "professional personal" account for job applications and what not.
    09-20-13 11:10 AM
    thats a nice feature. but I am curious to know how many "power" typers or typists out there use that to their advantage when typing an email at full throttle. For me, theres no way I have time to look at those words above the keys ive got an email on the go. how many people actually use that? and is it a case of increased efficiency, or style when you do use it ?

honest question.

ps. what is toast ?
    Power user or not, typing by flicking is effective for me. I suck at typing. As for a power user, let's see you type fast one handed, or one thumbed. The various methods of typing style are covered effectively on BB10. Very well thought out typing experience.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 05:08 AM
78 ... 234