Do u mean rebro?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, Orebro with two dots over the O. The CB app doesn't support our swedish letters.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 11:57 AM
    speaking of which its kind of insane in canada how many 12-15 year olds have iphones. and those contracts aint cheap either lol. Parents must be apple fans cause ya know iphones can do everything. not.
    05-25-13 12:03 PM
    Yeah, Orebro with two dots over the O. The CB app doesn't support our swedish letters.

Posted via CB10
    I have the cb10 app works perfectly.
    Do u have q10 or z10?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 12:39 PM
    I have the cb10 app works perfectly.
    Do u have q10 or z10?

Posted via CB10
    Hmm weird it has never worked for me. Using a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 12:45 PM
    Hmm weird it has never worked for me. Using a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Did u setup Swedish keyboard?

Strange now ut doesn't work anymore
    05-25-13 12:47 PM
    Ask where the home button went then?

I once read that Steve Jobs hated the home button because it was ugly but the engineers told them it was necessary because of os instability, it had to have a refresh ability. So BlackBerry has solved that problem with qnx.
    It's funny because some people seem disconcerted by the lack of home button on bb10 but the only reason apple used it was because the ios is a bit of a pos.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 12:51 PM
    Yup it happens to me at work quite a bit. Actually what they say is "Oh, is that the new iPhone?" LOL Then of course I have to jump into the Z10 story and show off some of its tricks.
    05-25-13 01:11 PM
    "BlackBerry is dead" or "I didn't know they still make BlackBerries" mantra some folks seem to espouse

Do you actually blame people for saying that? Blackberry has fallen so low only Blackberry fans and those that really pay attention to tech would know Blackberry isn't dead. Don't blame other people for how badly Blackberry has f'ed things up over the past decade.
    BlackBerry's reputation is not as bad as you make it sound. Actually, most people aren't even aware of the situation that BlackBerry is in. It's the tech blogs and tech followers that think BlackBerry's "dead," not the general public. If a consumer walks into a store and is impressed with a Z10, the name "BlackBerry" may be more beneficial than a drawback. But keep telling yourself otherwise.
    Then why hasn't the nexus become a status symbol? Since everyone loves it. You're not making sense.
    Just because the people that have it like doesn't mean that it's penetrated the market enough to be considered a "status symbol."
    You realize how dumb you sound right? Seriously, you're not helping Blackberry's case with such ignorance.
    Yes, because it's clearly a bad thing to correct the ignorance of others. We should allow people like you to maintain the ignorance that games and apps are only made for the iPhone.
    She was in shock at what I was able to do with it

Don't stop there. Please tell us what things you were able to do with your phone that 'shocked' her. Can't wait to hear the answer.
    How much experience do you have with a Z10? Have you ever even touched one? If not, then it's useless to explain the answer to you.
    All those US peeps who tell you that Blackberry sucks or is "going out of business" are extremely uneducated about a global company. Hold your head up high and be proud that you aren't part of the gullible masses.

Blackberry could very much still be in trouble. That's fact. Secondly, Blackberry would love to have as many customers as apple. If they achieve that, would you call those people the gullible masses? Of course now. You'd be crowing about it.

Can you see the stupidity behind this whole sheep thing? Or are you that blind?
    Yes, BlackBerry could still be in quite a bit of trouble. Yes, the "sheep" thing is idiotic. However, in my personal experience, I have never seen the ignorance towards technology that iPhone users have from users of any other platform.
    In other words, you say the blackberry is very popular over seas. Does that make them the gullible masses? Honestly, just logic nonsense.
    See above.
    Did you tell the girls that every single smart phone in the world has a front facing camera? Had those girls never seen an iphone, android, windows phone before?

Not trying to be mean, do you realize how dumb your story sounds?
    So when the kid in the OP's story says only the iPhone can run certain games and apps, the OP is supposed to agree, however, when others aren't aware that pretty much every phone on the market has a front-facing camera and are impressed with a BlackBerry, we're supposed to make them aware of everything else on the market?

Anyway, I've seen some of your posts and not sure why you're even on CrackBerry. In fact, I'm not really sure why individuals like yourself come here and deride BlackBerry fans for being just that on a BlackBerry fan site. We are all incredibly aware of what our phones are capable of. We know why we purchased them. We, as buyers, personally believe that we purchased the best thing on the market for us. We don't need people like you to tell us that we made the wrong choice. As long as we're happy, then it doesn't matter what you have to say. I own a Z10 and am very happy with my purchase. I believe it to be the best phone on the market and if I want to come to CB and enjoy my device with other owners, then I'm not exactly sure where you fit in there.
    mnc76 likes this.
    05-25-13 02:47 PM
    She was in shock at what I was able to do with it

Don't stop there. Please tell us what things you were able to do with your phone that 'shocked' her. Can't wait to hear the answer.
    Well no home button so I could jump from app to phone to BBM to txt etc without having to push any buttons to go back to any of the others. True multi tasking and it put her iPhone 5 to shame when we did a web browser test for speed. She was shocked at the way the Z10 handled everything it was asked to do and did so faster than her precious iPhone5.
    05-25-13 04:57 PM
    I have no hope for future generations.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    as well you shouldn't....I'm a teacher...it's frightening
    05-25-13 11:23 PM
    I have been asked once if it is i phone 5.

Well we need to make the z10 glittering then

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 12:02 AM
    to call the Z10 an iPhone is a bit of an insult, in my opinion. I work with someone who has the iPhone 5 and I see it constantly. To me, the iPhone 5 looks dated. I will take my Z10 over the 5 any day.
    05-26-13 12:20 AM
    How can someone think it's iphone? It's way bigger and has a huge BlackBerry symbol on it.

Posted via CB10
    I love that BlackBerry put the BlackBerry branding EXACTLY where an iPhone user would look for their button. Kind if clever really.

Posted via CB10
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    05-26-13 02:42 AM
    You proved my point, modifying the ui is not the same as building a new OS.

Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    OK, you're right. You did specifically say "New Os built from the ground up".

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 03:11 AM
    I love that BlackBerry put the BlackBerry branding EXACTLY where an iPhone user would look for their button. Kind if clever really.

Posted via CB10
    It would look better w/o the word blackberry, just the logo.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 11:03 AM
    It would look better w/o the word blackberry, just the logo.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe. But they need to get their name out there and make sure as many ppl as possible know that BlackBerry is alive !
    Some people (think teens) may not recognize the logo, but everyone knows the name BlackBerry.
    05-28-13 01:26 AM
141 ... 456