Mine had its Two anniversary, running better today than the day I got it. In fact looking back the original OS was too premature and I suffered the dreaded overheating and battery drain. BlackBerry certainly lost customers early on.

Today I am patiently waiting to see what comes next in 2015, Slider? But will see how 10.3.1 goes first.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 06:23 PM
    Still in love with my Z10 since day one of the Canadian launch.

Z10 10.3.1.2267 via CB10
    02-07-15 10:16 PM
    Agreed! Had my Z10 from launch in USA. Best BlackBerry ever. I'm a power user, which is one reason I don't want a physical keyboard again...on every previous BlackBerry I've worn out the keyboard so keys look bad. I have well over 100 apps, many of them android apps -- which are nowhere as mice as native but they work!
    I do everything on this phone! Power tools usage report says I use it 8-9 hours a day... crazy!

I plan to stay with the Z10 until BlackBerry releases another high end all-touch device which I'm guessing/hoping will be later this year...

I never put a case on my phones! But I do carry it in the BlackBerry leather holster. Not a mark on it (I baby my phones :-)

I carry a spare battery but rarely need it. Purchased two charging cradles, one in my desk at work, and one in my home office. When I'm not using the phone it gets dropped on the cradle. No connecting cables and battery gets topped off regularly. I

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 09:53 AM
    Go off-contract and save! If the phone works for you, don't enslave yourself! My z10 just gets better! Let them stick their extortionate contract 'where the monkey puts its nuts!'

All Hail Thorsten. Mother and Father of my Beloved Z10.
    Russell Hughes likes this.
    02-10-15 03:49 PM
    18 months with my fantastic Z10. IMHO there's not another phone to touch it. When the contract ends (2yr) I'm hoping there will be an upgrade, the Rio maybe. Don't fancy the bigger Z30, and I'm considered 'square' enough without the Passport. Left the keys behind with my Torch 9810.
    So, I'll probably go sim-only until my Z10 dies - or - the new BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu phone looks interesting enough to catch my eye. Physically it looks similar to the Z10 and, Ubuntu OS, with it's swipes, also seems similar. Hmm - food for thought if Blackberry abandons the best phone in it's range.
    Russell Hughes likes this.
    02-10-15 04:08 PM
30 12