It's the 15th, is ATT going to throw me a bone or just keep hitting me over the head?
Is ATT gonna get of their arse and at least give some pricing? From my past experience, they typically have some pricing a couple of weeks before release. I am starting to think they won't release 1 st week of march.
- 02-15-2013, 01:01 PM #2
oh, i highly doubt this as well..... I would say they would match the march date of t-mobileBIG UP BIG UP, ITS A STICK UP STICK UP
Editor for BerryReview @BerryReview
We don't BEND, WE BLEND #TeamBlackBerry
No they didn't I was just hoping. I am starting to think I need to refocus my anticipation towards something else in life, I was just anxious to get it sooner better than later and I am not going to pay $1000 for it to get it right now. Although I just had a thought, buy a roundtrip ticket to canada and steal it from someone when they pick up their new one. It would still be cheaper. What's the worst that could happen if I got caught, they would just deport me back to USA.
- 02-15-2013, 01:25 PM #5
I know it can drive us crazy waiting for these things (that's exactly what they want so they "get" us), but patience is a virtue (and will save you a lot of money).
It will be released when it's released. In the mean time find a good book to read.
- By misbah_786 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 21Last Post: 10-03-2012, 01:43 PM
- By kurtla in forum BlackBerry Pearl 3GReplies: 11Last Post: 04-29-2010, 12:23 PM
- By lanzador49 in forum AT&TReplies: 16Last Post: 06-17-2009, 04:19 PM
- By jayman2 in forum AT&TReplies: 30Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:30 AM
- By cjelo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2008, 02:52 PM