Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default It's the 15th, is ATT going to throw me a bone or just keep hitting me over the head?

Is ATT gonna get of their arse and at least give some pricing? From my past experience, they typically have some pricing a couple of weeks before release. I am starting to think they won't release 1 st week of march.
    CrackBerry's Sour Grape

Global Posts
    7,241 Global Posts

oh, i highly doubt this as well..... I would say they would match the march date of t-mobile
    BIG UP BIG UP, ITS A STICK UP STICK UP
    @Fubaz
    Editor for BerryReview @BerryReview

We don't BEND, WE BLEND #TeamBlackBerry
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,575 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damthrill View Post
    Is ATT gonna get of their arse and at least give some pricing? From my past experience, they typically have some pricing a couple of weeks before release. I am starting to think they won't release 1 st week of march.
    Did they ever say it was going to be the first week of March?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

No they didn't I was just hoping. I am starting to think I need to refocus my anticipation towards something else in life, I was just anxious to get it sooner better than later and I am not going to pay $1000 for it to get it right now. Although I just had a thought, buy a roundtrip ticket to canada and steal it from someone when they pick up their new one. It would still be cheaper. What's the worst that could happen if I got caught, they would just deport me back to USA.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,575 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damthrill View Post
    No they didn't I was just hoping. I am starting to think I need to refocus my anticipation towards something else in life, I was just anxious to get it sooner better than later and I am not going to pay $1000 for it to get it right now. Although I just had a thought, buy a roundtrip ticket to canada and steal it from someone when they pick up their new one. It would still be cheaper. What's the worst that could happen if I got caught, they would just deport me back to USA.
    I think the "refocus my anticipation" comment is something you need to look more into. LOL.
    I know it can drive us crazy waiting for these things (that's exactly what they want so they "get" us), but patience is a virtue (and will save you a lot of money).
    It will be released when it's released. In the mean time find a good book to read.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Whats killing me is I am playing the stock thru etrade. If i get the phone I can probably side load etrade pro streaming and play it without being stuck at the computer till 1 pm. my 9900 isnt supported by etrade