Can't see to find any specific threads on these two issues so here I go:

1. Keyboard not responding, usually once every few days now, the input from my keyboard (Z10) stops working... the keyboard pops up no problem, and I can switch between conversations, apps etc... but anything I hit on the keyboard doesn't appear in the input box.

A reboot fixes it, but it is quite annoying when I am in the middle of a conversation, and suddenly can't type. Closing/Opening the keyboard or anything else doesn't fix it.

2. Contacts... Contacts have been nothing but a major headache with this new OS. My biggest problem now I am finding is contacts appearing in one place, and not in another

I have a particular friends contact in my list, I can text him from the hub, but if I goto the 'phone' and search for him his contact info never appears. Scroll back to the contacts list and yep there he is.

Not to mention I am still finding contacts deciding to randomly 'unlink' themselves and I end up with 3-4 of the same person... very frustrating!
    06-04-13 05:27 AM
    I noticed Issue #1 for the first time last week. It happened twice but I was travelling abroad and I thought it was some sort of overload from roaming or whatever. I didn't link it to the new OS which was installed a few weeks back.
    06-04-13 06:32 AM
    Each of these problems were found on original OS10 release. But I hate to think that they have become more prevalent under 10.1.

BTW, the freezing of the keyboard will usually resolve itself within couple minutes and/or fidgeting with cursor--alternating between mid-text and the end...assuming that you are in the middle of a text. Sadly, between battery collapse, screen freezes, and keyboard freezes (where mysteriously only keyboard and not entire OS stops), I've lost too much work.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 11:00 AM
    The one thing the OS update did for me was it fixed the issue I was having importing my contacts into my car's blue tooth phone book. Prior to the update only facebook contacts loaded now all my contacts are there. I haven't noticed either of the issues you are having.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 11:08 AM
    Having tried several of the OS 10.1 leaks and now running .2354 on ATT 100-3 none of these problems have arisen so far. Maybe one day but not so far. Makes me wonder if this is OS specific or if there was a problem loading the OS giving issues.
    06-04-13 01:28 PM
    I just posted about issue #1. I was wondering the same thing.

I'm glad I'm not alone.

I wasn't patient enough to see if it clears itself in a few minutes.

Next time it happens I will wait and see what happens.

Via my Z10 beta 10.2.0.1594
    06-04-13 03:32 PM
    I just posted about issue #1. I was wondering the same thing.

I'm glad I'm not alone.

I wasn't patient enough to see if it clears itself in a few minutes.

Next time it happens I will wait and see what happens.

Via my Z10 beta 10.2.0.1594
    10.2 ??

I don't drink anymore........ or any less, double scotch please
    06-04-13 07:32 PM
    All the contacts BS should've been priority one wife all these updates. That stuff makes me crazy too.

Posted from my T-Mobile Z10, no longer on the Sprint Meh network.
    06-04-13 07:43 PM