Hello Crackberry,

Recently i started to have this issue with my Z10, When i am using my headset and try to watch any video clip i can hear this static which goes on and off on my headset

Plus the video will keep on stopping on its own. Also, at times randomly the voice command app will run on its own.

This only happens when i have my headset plugged in .

I have tried the following

- Reboot, battery pull, changing headsets , tried to play the stored audio filles

I have tried everything but still i dont see any fix / improvement in this.

Any suggestions?
    05-29-13 08:40 AM
    Hello Crackberry,

Recently i started to have this issue with my Z10, When i am using my headset and try to watch any video clip i can hear this static which goes on and off on my headset

Plus the video will keep on stopping on its own. Also, at times randomly the voice command app will run on its own.

This only happens when i have my headset plugged in .

I have tried the following

- Reboot, battery pull, changing headsets , tried to play the stored audio filles

I have tried everything but still i dont see any fix / improvement in this.

Any suggestions?
    You may have some gritty materials down in the headset jack. Sand or something like that. It can push the post just enough to cause erroneous signal, and voice command to activate. Maybe shine a light down inside and see if you can spot anything.

If this doesn't help, at least I'll get you back up for other suggestions.
    06-07-13 11:26 PM
    Thanks for your reply. For some days it is okay now it just starts randomly. If i use it with any other device it works fine. Just have issues with z10.

Last time it happend again was 2 days ago and I did everything mentioned but didn't work.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 11:22 PM