Hi folks! Quite happy with my new BBM 10, but concerned about a couple of things.

-I don't think it's multi-tasking the way it should be, or at least the way I understood it from watching earlier demos. Nothing runs in the tiles/background. I can start a video through the Youtube shortcut, pop it out to run in the background, and although I hear the sound, the video image itself is frozen. I was under the impression that videos were going to be running. Similarly, if I start up Facebook and throw it to the back right away, I can see the circular loading bar freeze and the regular newsfeed will not load unless I enter the app again. Is this the way it's supposed to behave or something wrong? Tried it with Flixster too, and no dice. Couldn't view previews in background.

-The Twitter App won't let me log out for good. I log out, but as soon as I open the app again, my timeline loads without asking for username or password. Also, in the hub management, I turned off the option for viewing my Twitter in the Hub, but it still appears...same with text messages. Bug?

I appreciate any info, guys. Thanks
    02-05-13 07:28 PM
    I've noticed the dates on my text messenges (transferred from my 9900) are all screwed up. Ones that i received yesterday show some DEC 28th etc...date instead.
    02-05-13 07:47 PM