Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

682 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Issues/Bugs? Help Please

Hi folks! Quite happy with my new BBM 10, but concerned about a couple of things.

-I don't think it's multi-tasking the way it should be, or at least the way I understood it from watching earlier demos. Nothing runs in the tiles/background. I can start a video through the Youtube shortcut, pop it out to run in the background, and although I hear the sound, the video image itself is frozen. I was under the impression that videos were going to be running. Similarly, if I start up Facebook and throw it to the back right away, I can see the circular loading bar freeze and the regular newsfeed will not load unless I enter the app again. Is this the way it's supposed to behave or something wrong? Tried it with Flixster too, and no dice. Couldn't view previews in background.

-The Twitter App won't let me log out for good. I log out, but as soon as I open the app again, my timeline loads without asking for username or password. Also, in the hub management, I turned off the option for viewing my Twitter in the Hub, but it still appears...same with text messages. Bug?

I appreciate any info, guys. Thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

116 Posts
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

I've noticed the dates on my text messenges (transferred from my 9900) are all screwed up. Ones that i received yesterday show some DEC 28th etc...date instead.