Hello, I just upgrade to the latest OS released yesterday. BIG mistake. Should have waited and read the forums before upgrading like I usually do. The issue I am having is that I can not reply to my corporate emails. I can send new emails but I can not reply to ones sent to me. I am the administrator for the BES10 server. I have already tried deleting my workspace, delete myself from the BES10 server and then reconnect new. I can do global address book lookups and again send new email, but still after reconnected I still can't reply to emails. Anyone having the same issues who can offer any suggestions.
    07-31-13 12:56 PM
    when you say you cant reply what do you mean? can you compose the reply and hit the button and it doesnt send out the email? can you even hit the reply button?
    07-31-13 01:02 PM
    sorry... yes I can compose the reply, hit send and it just sits in my hub with the sending )))) symbol. Then fails and a red icon with a white dash displays. I can open the message and hit resend and it does the same thing and fails. Again, if I compose a new email, even do a corporate address book lookup, select a new and hit send, it works fine.
    07-31-13 01:08 PM
    I had to reset my email setting in the hub(password) when I updated the OS. I would reset your pop or I map settings and passwords and see of it fixes the issue.

Given that, not to hijack your thread but my friend is having major issues with the new OS on Bell. Does anyone know how to get back to the previous OS? I don't see thread from when it was a leaked version. Problems he is having, lost text trail ( no biggie), will tap on text icon and it will throw him in the hub,very buggy,big problem... unit keeps rebooting. Yet I am having zero issues with the new OS.

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    07-31-13 01:10 PM
    also to add, this is happening to 3 other people in my organization who tried the upgrade as well. I will call support but wanted to try here as well. Thanks in advance.
    07-31-13 01:10 PM
    I had to reset my email setting in the hub(password) when I updated the OS. I would reset your pop or I map settings and passwords and see of it fixes the issue.
    Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    My personal email accounts, all work fine. This issue is specific to my work's email account that is on the BES10
    07-31-13 01:13 PM
    My personal email accounts, all work fine. This issue is specific to my work's email account that is on the BES10

Just a guess, but the BES administrator may have restricted the version of OS allowed on devices connected to it. Did you check with your BES admins?
    07-31-13 06:52 PM
    Just a guess, but the BES administrator may have restricted the version of OS allowed on devices connected to it. Did you check with your BES admins?
    I am the BES admin. We have no restrictions.
    08-01-13 07:53 AM
    I am the BES admin. We have no restrictions.
    Sorry I must have skimmed your post where you made that very clear. My mistake.
    08-01-13 07:48 PM