hi, all of a sudden, when I try to compose an email and I tap on To, the list of contacts that appears is not from my contact list but lists every email address that I have ever received an email from. I checked my contact settings and everything like twitter, FB is off except my contact list.

Also, continue to have an issue with FB contacts appearing when I want to send an email.

thanks
    06-07-13 06:10 AM
    hi, all of a sudden, when I try to compose an email and I tap on To, the list of contacts that appears is not from my contact list but lists every email address that I have ever received an email from. I checked my contact settings and everything like twitter, FB is off except my contact list.

Also, continue to have an issue with FB contacts appearing when I want to send an email.

thanks
    Reboot the phone and see if this clears. Sounds like an internal conflict has crossed somewhere and needs a good clearing out. A battery pull may be necessary. If it persists, report back if you would, and we can get more input.
    06-13-13 04:17 PM