Issue connecting Z10 to PC
The connection is very unstable, always says no responding, then it will connect again and disconnect over and over. I just want to transfer some pictures from my Z10 to my PC with Z10 as a mass storage device like on the old BB's
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-24-2013, 06:12 PM #5
- 210 Posts
I posted elsewhere that Link is VERY buggy still as well as being TERRIBLY slow.
I can see it has potential, but it needs re-writing badly. The updated version v220.127.116.11 is marginally better than v75 (v75 caused my laptop to crash - blue screen of death) but mine exhibits all the things you mention. Every command I give it causes it to 'stop responding' for minutes, then eventually it works. But if I do anything while I'm waiting, the Link display 'greys out', then I'm really in the glue. Sometimes I can only get control of my computer again using the Task Manager, and even that is slowed down.
HP laptop, Windows 7, home edition, 64 bit.Motorola
E815Blackberry 88309700 Z10
- By Chaotic_Cannon in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2011, 04:19 PM
- By Siegan in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 02-10-2010, 10:48 AM
- By My Butterfly in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2008, 07:16 PM
- By firegurudude in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2008, 05:36 AM
- By mdullen in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2008, 10:59 PM