ok so when i first got my Z10 blackberry world worked like a charm, however; lately the top paid games, apps, movies, music etc will not update, ive been looking at the same stuff for days, the only thing that sometimes updates is the top trending section ive already tried restarting my Z10 to see if that would fix it. This isnt a big deal to me i just want to know if anybody else is having this issue and if any body has some suggestions on how to fix it because i really would like to see what other people are getting so i can decide if i want to get it as well
    thanks everyone
    02-11-13 03:13 PM
    Try deleting your bbid and then add it again....note i do not own a z10 this tip is from my experience with a PlayBook.
    02-11-13 03:30 PM
    Try deleting your bbid and then add it again....note i do not own a z10 this tip is from my experience with a PlayBook.
    ^ I don't think that would be necessary, to be honest.

The issue is on Blackberry's end. I've also noticed this, and I've even reviewed some apps days ago and the reviews haven't went up yet, even though when I reviewed stuff the first day or two after I got the phone, they went up within 24 hours. I'm guessing BB is approving apps, and such and their servers are really busy. Give it time, and they'll update on their own.
    02-11-13 03:32 PM
    ^ I don't think that would be necessary, to be honest.

The issue is on Blackberry's end. I've also noticed this, and I've even reviewed some apps days ago and the reviews haven't went up yet, even though when I reviewed stuff the first day or two after I got the phone, they went up within 24 hours. I'm guessing BB is approving apps, and such and their servers are really busy. Give it time, and they'll update on their own.
    thanks for the reply ill give it a couple more days and see how it goes
    02-11-13 03:38 PM