Media will always say apple better then anything in the world.

Cause it is an American product just like Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford and whatever else crap the USA makes.

Posted via CB10
    I forgot, what is it they make in Canada?
    06-16-13 05:07 PM
    You didn't see that tweet, It was posted on /r/Blackberry :P

chronic explained it afterwards on his twitter that BB10 has no way to be "hardened" meaning there's no way to break itself from the root restrictions that BB has put on BB10 thus making it not his type because he doesn't feel in "charge" of the device. This is like every Arch Linux nut in the linux scene but for mobile phones. Though he has a point, he also is just having a temper tantrum.

For those who live in caves, chronic is a major contributor to the jailbreaking scene of iDevices along with finding exploits and what not. He has a huge involvement in the iPhone dev-team who is in charge of redsn0w and other projects.
    06-16-13 05:11 PM
    You didn't see that tweet, It was posted on /r/Blackberry :P

chronic explained it afterwards on his twitter that BB10 has no way to be "hardened" meaning there's no way to break itself from the root restrictions that BB has put on BB10 thus making it not his type because he doesn't feel in "charge" of the device. This is like every Arch Linux nut in the linux scene but for mobile phones. Though he has a point, he also is just having a temper tantrum.

For those who live in caves, chronic is a major contributor to the jailbreaking scene of iDevices along with finding exploits and what not. He has a huge involvement in the iPhone dev-team who is in charge of redsn0w and other projects.
    In other words, he couldn't crack it, therefore it is less secure. Whatever, dude...

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 05:36 PM
    I think the iPhone 5 has a lot of good apps and the OS is very stable, but it's kinda boring as it's been like that for 5 years... I like the Z10 and it does take a while to get use to the navigation, but once you do, it is so natural. While the app selection is not as good as iOS, I think it is more than adequate for my needs.
    06-16-13 05:54 PM
    *than

Posted via CB10
    LOL!!

Keith. Posted by CB10.
    06-16-13 09:07 PM
    In other words, he couldn't crack it, therefore it is less secure. Whatever, dude...

Posted via CB10
    That is exactly it. He's mad that he couldn't find a decent exploit to work off of. However he has stated multiple time that he is a BlackBerry fan, and I believe he tweeted he is a still a BlackBerry fan (after the tweet the op posted a link to)

Posted via CB10
    Djlatino likes this.
    06-16-13 09:17 PM
    Yes, iPhone is solid like a rock, my Z10 is being lack and start the shutdowns again!
    06-16-13 09:18 PM
    Yes, iPhone is solid like a rock, my Z10 is being lack and start the shutdowns again!
    The "shutdowns" can be fixed by installing any leaked OS past 10.1.0.19xx so 10.1.0.2342 (my current os) is what I consider to be the best os I've ever used on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-16-13 09:20 PM
    Different strokes for different folks.
    Off topic: I tried Subway's meatball marina today and it was pretty epic. I never knew sandwiches could be so unhealthy yet taste so good
    An amazing sub. Still prefer a steak and cheese in Italian bread :P

Posted via Vader10
    06-16-13 09:28 PM
    I forgot, what is it they make in Canada?
    The best hockey equipment in the world!!!!

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    06-16-13 09:28 PM
    https://twitter.com/chronic/status/345620517027446784

saw this tweet and now I'm wondering if there is any ground to such statments. I'm pretty sure even Samsung KNOX devices can't compare to BB10.. but iOS im not so sure.. please educate me
    It all comes down to personal preference. What might be the best phone for me might be the worst phone for you.

My advice is to go to a Best Buy and try out both phones for yourself and while you are at it, try an Android and a Windows phone. Then you will know which phone is the best fit to suit your needs.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    06-16-13 09:53 PM
    Yes ip5 has less bugs and a more stable OS then blackberry at the moment. Is it better? That's a personal desicion... I would take a newer DROID over an iPhone any day.

Posted via CB10
    With the iPhone being acceptable to hacking I wouldn't call it the most stable. I hope they improved their security.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:16 PM
    Produced overseas like everything else.

Sent from my DROID Pro using CB Forums mobile app
    BlackBerry isn't overseas and was actually manufactured in Mexico.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:18 PM
    Media will always say apple better then anything in the world.

Cause it is an American product just like Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford and whatever else crap the USA makes.

Posted via CB10
    Please.
    06-16-13 10:24 PM
    Define better.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:49 PM
    Define better.

Posted via CB10
    Define better? Its better in every way. Hundreds of millions of people including x bb users can't be wrong.
    06-16-13 11:03 PM
    Define better? Its better in every way. Hundreds of millions of people including x bb users can't be wrong.
    ******* joke. I left apple because the keyboard was made out absolute crap with no sign of improving. No flow. No true multitasking. Just apps apps apps apps and apps. Apps.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    06-16-13 11:06 PM
    ******* joke. I left apple because the keyboard was made out absolute crap with no sign of improving. No flow. No true multitasking. Just apps apps apps apps and apps. Apps.

So you're one of the few.... Good for you.
    06-16-13 11:10 PM
    He's one of the founding members of the Chronic Dev Team that was involved in ios jailbreaks. He's now big into the phone unlocking scene. I've had him unlock multiple phones on multiple platforms for me with great success. He is an iPhone user obviously but also an early adopter of BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    Which is ******* hilarious considering a jail broken iPhone is insecure...

06-16-13 11:10 PM
    So you're one of the few.... Good for you.
    Lol get ready to be surprised with the Q1 report...

Carjackd likes this.
    06-16-13 11:11 PM

Surprise that bb7 users bought bb10? That's hardly news. You'd be a fool to believe that they have net new users have ios android or wp.
    06-16-13 11:13 PM

I agree, I think the numbers are going to have a lot of people stumbling for words.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 11:14 PM
    Surprise that bb7 users bought bb10? That's hardly news. You'd be a fool to believe that they have net new users have ios android or wp.
    They've got me from android

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 11:16 PM
    I agree, I think the numbers are going to have a lot of people stumbling for words.

Posted via CB10
    Blah blah you guys root for q1 as if there's some reward waiting for either of you. LOL
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-16-13 11:17 PM
    I already know a great amount of people who have in my city... just because you have some kind of hatred toward BlackBerry doesn't mean this can't happen.

06-16-13 11:17 PM
194 1234 ...