So a couple of iPhone 5s users at work saw me taking a picture of the highway traffic from the window and started mocking me for 'still using a BlackBerry'. So I said, let's see how fast your iPhone 5s can take a picture of something a share it on Facebook.

If you own a Z10, you would've known that in one motion, you can slide your finger from the photo preview up, and over the Share icon on the right.

So my Z10 won, and that's when they resorted to the 'too bad you don't have any apps' jokes.
    Blomsternisse likes this.
    03-05-14 03:13 PM
    Mockery is the sincerest Form of admiration....

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 03:16 PM
    And I hate it when they say it looks like an iPhone 5!!! Grrr!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-05-14 03:40 PM
    I cringe whenever someone says that about my Z10 or my Z30 as well. I think my response is going to be "Sure it does, minus the silly button, minus the iOS, but with a bigger screen, BB10 OS, HUB, and oh yeah so much more!!!"

03-05-14 03:54 PM
    ive used both platforms for a bit and ios is just a bunch of extra steps to do what you want everything requires you to hit the home button.
    03-05-14 05:19 PM

I get that a lot too.

I also get "you still use a BlackBerry?"

During happy hour, a few of us took pics of a gift card we won playing trivia.

One was taken by some Droid, a 5c, and my Z10. Mind you it was a very dark setting. They were amazed at my pic and they asked what phone I had and when I said BlackBerry, they responded "OH" with almost a surprise/disgusted sound.

Oh well, I know what my phone is capable of.

Below are the pics in comparison:

iPhone 5s vs. Z10: Photo sharing speed test-picmix-35.248.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 05:23 PM
    So a couple of iPhone 5s users at work saw me taking a picture of the highway traffic from the window and started mocking me for 'still using a BlackBerry'. So I said, let's see how fast your iPhone 5s can take a picture of something a share it on Facebook.

If you own a Z10, you would've known that in one motion, you can slide your finger from the photo preview up, and over the Share icon on the right.

So my Z10 won, and that's when they resorted to the 'too bad you don't have any apps' jokes.
    Awesome!! I've done that same thing with my daughters several times. I find it a lot funnier than they do.

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
    03-05-14 05:37 PM
    You should have taken their phones and yours, thrown them outside and said, yeah well, my can phone can survive this.

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    03-05-14 06:50 PM

App gap is significantly closed now with 10.2.1.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 07:46 PM
    BlackBerry nation. Great!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 06:16 AM
    You should have taken their phones and yours, thrown them outside and said, yeah well, my can phone can survive this.

Posted via CB10
    LMFAAAOOO!! i love this!!! but yeah like every ones saying the app thing is way better now than what it was
    03-06-14 07:58 AM
    LMFAAAOOO!! i love this!!! but yeah like every ones saying the app thing is way better now than what it was
    True. And maybe one day QNX will have an iOS runtime so that you'll be able to sideload iOS apps too.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    03-06-14 08:04 AM