I owned the Z10 at launch, although I loved it, the batterylife, lack of LTE and constant crashing pissed me off and I donated it to someone in dire need of a new phone.

Keep in mind I owned these BB10 phones:

Z10, Q10, Q5 and Z30.

I loved the Q10, hated the Q5 and the Z30 was a love/hate relationship and by the end of the days, it was making my eyes burn for some reason.

So, should I buy the Z10/Q10/Z30 till the Passport releases?
    08-19-14 06:50 AM
    since u already used the z10,and u know all its faults..no need going back, i'd advice you be patient and wait for the passport, or get a Porsche p9983 just for the kicks of trying it out, then give it to me once the passport comes out.. .... well because i gave you this awesome idea in the first place....or even better buy 2 passports and gimme one... because u're a nice guy like that.
    I owned the Z10 at launch, although I loved it, the batterylife, lack of LTE and constant crashing pissed me off and I donated it to someone in dire need of a new phone.

Keep in mind I owned these BB10 phones:

Z10, Q10, Q5 and Z30.

I loved the Q10, hated the Q5 and the Z30 was a love/hate relationship and by the end of the days, it was making my eyes burn for some reason.

So, should I buy the Z10/Q10/Z30 till the Passport releases?
    LoneStarRed and Erik_1991 like this.
    08-19-14 07:05 AM
    The Z10 has LTE.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    08-19-14 07:10 AM
    The Z10 has LTE.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Probably he had the STL100-1
    grover5 likes this.
    08-19-14 07:15 AM
    Z10 of today is much better than Z10 at launch, including better battery life. Just stay away from STL100-1 and you should be fine with LTE
    Danial O likes this.
    08-19-14 07:24 AM
    Battery life still sucks on the Z10... I ended up buying an extended non-OEM battery from eBay (came from China) and it was the best decision I made with regards to this phone.

I have 2 regular Z10 batteries and combined, they don't come close to what this extended battery lasts.

Other than that, my Z10 has worked great! And even if you don't get the Passport, the new OS release is coming up.

Having said that, if you loved your Q10, why not go back to that?

With Great Swiping Comes Great Responsibility - CB10 on Z10, Bell, ON, Canada
    08-19-14 07:26 AM
    The z10 renders android apps much better then the Q10 does due to screen size. As far as the Z10 goes it's a great device with awesome typing experience, the battery issue is easily fixed with a spare battery and charger it the easiest battery to change.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 07:49 AM
    Z10 experience now is a huge improvement from launch day. Battery life seems to vary with each user. In our home we get about 10-12 hours. We do have the battery bundle which is convenient for our lifestyle. Good luck!

My Z10 - an extension of me
    08-19-14 07:54 AM
    I think you should wait for Passport.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 08:33 AM
    I'd look into the Z30 if I were you. It's an awesome device. I haven't looked back to my Z10 since I got it.
    08-19-14 08:39 AM
    I already had it, I owned all BB10 devices.

So since my iPhone died, and my backup phones Nexus 5 dropped 3 floors to its death... I was too broke and ended up buying a ****ty cheap Galaxy S5 Mini to use it until the Passport and new iPhone releases . Damn it. I just finished creating my Man Cave and bought a new car only to have two phones die in a week... *sobs*

Regarding the Z10 LTE situation, I live in Kuwait, Telecoms no longer supply the Z10 (Only LTE version i can find) and retailers do not carry a LTE Z10.
    08-19-14 05:18 PM
    Then get a windows phone hahaha. Are just wait a few weeks for the new blackberry devices and take a Nokia 225 in the meantime.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 05:29 PM
    I already had it, I owned all BB10 devices.

So since my iPhone died, and my backup phones Nexus 5 dropped 3 floors to its death... I was too broke and ended up buying a ****ty cheap Galaxy S5 Mini to use it until the Passport and new iPhone releases . Damn it. I just finished creating my Man Cave and bought a new car only to have two phones die in a week... *sobs*

Regarding the Z10 LTE situation, I live in Kuwait, Telecoms no longer supply the Z10 (Only LTE version i can find) and retailers do not carry a LTE Z10.
    Order Z10STL100-3 from eBay... it has LTE and it will work in Kuwait.

Posted via my awesome Z10 STL100-3
    08-19-14 05:36 PM
    I'd recommend selling the android and the dead iphone for spare parts and buying another iPhone. The Z10 is already a year old.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 05:47 PM
    I have bought an S5 mini because for resale, it'll hold its value because everyone buys iphones and samsungs here.

It will be my main phone, although a bit crappy one.
    08-19-14 06:13 PM
    I'd recommend selling the android and the dead iphone for spare parts and buying another iPhone. The Z10 is already a year old.

Posted via CB10
    The iphone is already a year old.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    spikesolie likes this.
    08-19-14 08:47 PM
    I've had the Z10 since the beginning and I can tell you that it is almost like a brand new phone if compared to what I first got.

The OS has gotten so much better, the more I use it, the more I love it.

Posted via CB10
    newcollector, devin266 and GSM-S like this.
    08-19-14 09:53 PM
    Now is the time to get a z 10, you can get them cheap. I have one of the newest ones and have not experienced any battery issues. Its as good as my wife's iPhone 5 in that regard. I will still invest in a mugen extended because Iv'e had good luck with them in the past and constantly using my phone. So far so good.
    Passport is on the horizon but I don't know how long it will take to reach the US.
    08-20-14 06:07 AM
    Go with a Samsung. Avoid this phone at all cost I'm waiting to get out my contract and am not partially biased to blackberry like most here. Navigating here in mobile version is next to impossible. People are always searching for reasons to keep these things. The infamous "battery pull" is STILL the answer to the myriad of glitches. BlackBerry doesn't work around you, you work around it. Good luck
    Last edited by Aquateen; 08-20-14 at 06:53 AM.
    08-20-14 06:41 AM
    Again, I bought a cheap LTE enabled Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini to use for a month until the Passport reaches Kuwait.
    08-20-14 08:57 AM
    Go with a Samsung. Avoid this phone at all cost I'm waiting to get out my contract and am not partially biased to blackberry like most here. Navigating here in mobile version is next to impossible. People are always searching for reasons to keep these things. The infamous "battery pull" is STILL the answer to the myriad of glitches. BlackBerry doesn't work around you, you work around it. Good luck
    You are spreading untruths in your answer. Battery pulls are a thing of the past. We are in a BlackBerry fan site so we are biased towards the BlackBerry experience. You are prevaricating when you post such trollish drivel!

I have had my Z10 since June of last year. The OS is solid and slick. The browser is fast, very fast. The "toast" notifications is a sweet enhancement of the communicating and multi-tasking experience. If not the Z10, then the Z30 may fit the bill. It's a win win even if you decide to wait and get the Passport. Your time on the "mini" will help you to truly appreciate the goodness of BB10!!

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    08-20-14 10:58 AM
    Just because YOU don't love your Z10 doesn't mean that others won't love owning a Z10. We don't recommend battery pulls to fix any glitches. Stop with your anti-BlackBerry bias already.

Posted with the Diva's Z10.
    Sean Fanelli likes this.
    08-20-14 01:49 PM
    If you battery pulled a Z10 you created your own problems....

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    08-20-14 02:08 PM
    You are spreading untruths in your answer. Battery pulls are a thing of the past. We are in a BlackBerry fan site so we are biased towards the BlackBerry experience. You are prevaricating when you post such trollish drivel!
    I have had my Z10 since June of last year. The OS is solid and slick. The browser is fast, very fast. The "toast" notifications is a sweet enhancement of the communicating and multi-tasking experience. If not the Z10, then the Z30 may fit the bill. It's a win win even if you decide to wait and get the Passport. Your time on the "mini" will help you to truly appreciate the goodness of BB10!!Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Just because YOU don't love your Z10 doesn't mean that others won't love owning a Z10. We don't recommend battery pulls to fix any glitches. Stop with your anti-BlackBerry bias already.Posted with the Diva's Z10.
    If you battery pulled a Z10 you created your own problems....Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    Ya at least one a week, I don't think we will ever get away from this or battery pulls. Posted via CB10
    Attachment 291633
    My browser crashed trying to post this...priceless.
    See what I mean. Your best reading reviews outside this forum. Any objective truth against the grain is an act herecy here.
    08-20-14 04:56 PM
    See what I mean. Your best reading reviews outside this forum. Any objective truth against the grain is an act herecy here.
    Maybe we had enough of the BS coming from the "BlackBerry is dead" side of the fence. That would be more accurate. And you are also wrong.
    http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...LK&N=52+11+278

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    08-20-14 05:04 PM
61 123