Long time iPhone user and also used blackberry in the past. I wanted to get an honest feel of the phone and I think with some minor improvements blackberry 10 could be better than iOS. I love the whole new experience and blackberry is definitely on the right path, and I will definitely be buying the q10 when it comes out as I prefer a keyboard over a touch screen.

Long Live BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 09:00 PM
    Your bang on. BB10 has a ton of updates coming over the next 6 months. 99% of people love it even now. It's xmas over and over

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 09:03 PM
    Your bang on. BB10 has a ton of updates coming over the next 6 months. 99% of people love it even now. It's xmas over and over

Posted via CB10
    I hope so but after reading through the playbook forums BlackBerry does a lot of talk and little action. False promises are overflowing with that device. I'm hoping the Z10 will be different but the track record scares me.
    03-30-13 09:18 PM
    I know many iPhone users that switched to the Z10. Mainly because they either miss BBM and most like the UI and phone it self. Barely any of them have problems or issues that half have on here and barely anyone of them care about Skype or other apps that IPhone has that Blackberry hasn't. The know it's coming so they are waiting.

More people are switching because the iPhone UI has been the same looking **** since 2007. They never changed it up a bit and only added the notification pull down bar and that's all. Many want something better looking and something they can say is fresh. Not something old.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 09:21 PM
    Don't compare Z10 to the PlayBook..lol. Two different set of rules! There's a lot of people threading their complaints in the PlayBook forum but you have to look at the big picture. Blackberry has only so many employees and they can only work on so many projects at once. Their engineers have been on overdrive with bb10 for a year now. They just launched bb10 and it is coming to playbook but those with smarts know it would never had been updated before the launch of the phone and ruin the whole elegance of the launch. Plus the PlayBook works great, it's a supurbe tablet as it is. Over the last couple years the playbook had some great updates but they stopped because there was no point updating an interface that was slated for demolition soon. But as for there phones, OS7 is still being updated and I've always been happy getting a couple big updates per year. Z10 is the flagship phone for now and they wouldn't let it down

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 01:29 PM