- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Internet connection dropping, please help
At least once a day, my new BB Z10 loses internet connection. I still see the 3g icon in top right hand corner, but no access to internet. No apps are pushing through any notification, i am getting no emails, whatsapp msgs etc. It gets fixed by either switching on/off in data services or restarting the phone. But its highly annoying not receiving emails on time and having to do these restarts every day.
Anyone experienced similar problems? Could it be a faulty device?
I am in EE network in UK.
Thanks a lot all
- 03-15-2013, 07:17 PM #2
i would call your carrier.
- By guysy in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 06-26-2009, 07:53 AM
- By fliggyg in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2008, 11:46 PM
- By rodrigo_emiliano in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2008, 04:35 PM
- By jessica0605 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:23 PM
- By Lunarmonarch in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2008, 08:00 PM