This might be a stupid question but my internal space on my phone is full, I dont know why exactly cause I only have pictures on it and my apps. How to I make it so everything is kept on my card? Also a huge annoyance is that all my pictures get put in different folders everywhere. I have to check like 4 folders when I want to find a picture I have.
    04-25-13 01:28 AM
    In the camera app you can select to save to the sd card.

As for moving the files over, you can either connect to a computer and transfer them that way or you can use the file manager app on the z10...

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 01:31 AM
    Like C_F said above, select in the camera settings to save to the SD card.

What you might find is the easiest way to get content OFF your phone is to go into the main settings, go into the Storage settings and set the USB drive settings to "on". Then when you connect to your computer you'll be able to browse both your main memory and your SD card as mapped drives on your computer. Navigate to your photo folders, and just cut-and-paste them on to your computer.

One area that I'll admit I've been frustrated with myself is music; as I've bought music through BB World and sync'd with iTunes on my PC I've wound up with duplicate and triplicates galore, and it's a pain to keep them in check. That might be something else you'll want to look at.
    04-25-13 01:45 AM
    This might be a stupid question but my internal space on my phone is full, I dont know why exactly cause I only have pictures on it and my apps. How to I make it so everything is kept on my card? Also a huge annoyance is that all my pictures get put in different folders everywhere. I have to check like 4 folders when I want to find a picture I have.
    Use the File Manager App. You can select multiple files from any folder on your device, use the move function (tap on the 3-dot icon, don't know what it's called, select move) navigate to any folder on your SD card, then tap on the move button. Hope this helps.
    04-25-13 06:52 AM