Good Morning

I have a blackberry z10 and have noticed that started to have a problem when binding a call (when connecting NO) while talking over the phone you hear a minimum interference, that is only noticeable if you put attention, sometimes if it is a little harder, sometimes minimal.

I mentioned that and never been dropped, much less wet.

anyone else with this problem? some solution?
    06-06-13 11:30 AM
    I would like to know if this happens when you are on 2G, 3G or LTE.... I used to notice this on 2G as it is the same reason as to why speakers make noises when you are using a 2G connection.

I must say that you have good ears

It could as well be that your speaker is somehow damaged....
    06-06-13 03:00 PM
    noise makes being in any band, 2G, 3G LTE. worth mentioning that is heard in the headset and also if I put the speaker interference is heard, for this reason I would rule the handset.
    06-06-13 04:44 PM
    Tricky one.... I would go to the shop and compare.... it might be that your unit is behaving badly in crosstalk and therefore should be exchanged....

Posted via CB10
    mvaldez552 likes this.
    06-06-13 05:36 PM
    i bought my blackbeery z10 two weeks ago.. during the time of purchase i was tsting the phone for its functionality and noticed that there was an interference sound from the receiver audio... and this sounnd was well heard... this interference is completely preventing second person to hear my voice i.e when on a call the other person is not able to hear me.
    i went to the blackberry service center they had my phone for 4 days and reported that it was a software issue and returned my phone back after fixing ...but now the problem is back again and such a problem with a new phone is unacceptable and is just annoying me... i want to get my phone replaced... has anyone faced such issues ??
    04-18-14 11:22 AM
    LTE and 2G interfere with audio amplifiers, and LTE interferes with OTA DTV broadcasts, and sometimes digital cable. Yet another reason why I'd love the ability to restrict my phone to UMTS/HSPA+ on command. It sort-of can be done at the carrier level, but that's more hassle than it's worth, since it's a solution to a minor problem that's about four years old.
    04-18-14 01:38 PM