Interesting bug ..... or I am missing something
in an email or something where you see someone's address that is not in your address book. press and hold to pull the menu and select "add to contacts" which is the book with little arrow. Rather than creating a new entry for that person it just loads the address book....no moving of the email address into a new contact form to complete. User error?
- 02-20-2013, 03:18 PM #3
- 02-20-2013, 03:54 PM #6
If you were replying to me and saying that when you select New Contact, or select an existing contact that the email address doesn't show up in that new or existing listing then yes it does. It defaults to Email Address>Work, but you can easily touch "work" to change it to Personal or Other.
ok! you were right....when it dumped me into the main contact list and not into a form I assumed it was just taking me to the contacts...I see now that it carries the address over once you decide to create a new one! Thanks. At least my dumbass question helped some people with a feature they didn't know about.
- 02-20-2013, 06:33 PM #8
On a related note what I find strange is the method above works for email addresses and for phone numbers but not for street addresses. It recognizes them as addresses but you can only open on Maps not save to contacts. If it is only going to do one then opening in maps is much preferable but I would like to be able to save to a contact as well.
- By Jean-luc_Picard in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2011, 12:16 AM
- By mchruss03 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:59 AM
- By Taco in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 47Last Post: 08-18-2009, 09:20 AM
- By meth68 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2008, 08:45 AM
- By diginet in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2008, 04:48 PM