How do you run android games that require extra data downloaded? When I download and install the app it says it can't download the extra data after running the app. I have a android tablet and phone also so I can get the files but not sure where to put it or how to do it. I researched this but couldn't find the right answer. I am on Verizon 10.2.1

Sent from my Nexus 10 using CB Forums mobile app
    03-19-14 09:16 PM
    How do you run android games that require extra data downloaded? When I download and install the app it says it can't download the extra data after running the app. I have a android tablet and phone also so I can get the files but not sure where to put it or how to do it. I researched this but couldn't find the right answer. I am on Verizon 10.2.1

Sent from my Nexus 10 using CB Forums mobile app
    Hey, download and install Aptoide appstore then search and add the bb10store
    Azrae, Omar and a few others have created that store. Its all apps tha have been tested to work with BB10.
    You can install other stores too, and i recommend you do because more choice is always better.
    The Aptoide app store is basically an app that allows others to post their own 'stores' within it. It will contain modded apk's, as well as legit ones and it downloads and places the obb data for you!

More info can be found here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ptoide-892140/

If you ever want to download theapp and obb data through a google search, just search for the app name and version number +obb download. you can often find it that way too.

Once you have downloaded that, you need to go to /misc/android/Android (on your phone) and create a folder called obb (all lowercase) if it does not already exist. In there you would place the folder you downloaded that contains the obb data. YOu can then install the apk and it SHOULD work properly.
    Umass021 likes this.
    03-20-14 02:20 PM