Also, I don't get why Instagram isn't making an app? I though Mark (Facebook) was good buddies with Blackberry Corp.? Ahhhhh.
    03-05-13 03:56 PM
    I've said it before! For someone you 'supposedly' have a 'good' working relationship with not to support your device (port app only), says a lot!
    03-05-13 03:59 PM
    Go home OP, you're drunk!!
    Bla1ze, don't be mad i heard it before you. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 04:02 PM
    Go home OP, you're drunk!!
    Of course the Time Lord knows when Instagram is going to be released!
    03-05-13 04:06 PM
    You act like native is the only type of apps?

Posted via CB10
    To some of us it is. If I wanted to side load apps, I would have gotten an A word phone. (I can't even say or type that foul word). Do ported apps use the A word player or in the porting process are they converted ?
    03-05-13 04:08 PM
    Sweet now I can post pics of all my desserts and cats

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 and R Field like this.
    03-05-13 04:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ok that actually made me chuckle out loud.

Don't use and doubt I will in foreseeable future. But I hope it comes out soon and works very well. Whether I use it or not, it's one of the "big apps" that BB10 needs for the street cred it will take to convert many users of the other platforms.
    Graheem and Duffman19 like this.
    03-05-13 04:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Like they said in 2 Broke Girls, "Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."

03-05-13 05:33 PM
    I'm one of those who doesn't get it either what the deal is with Instagram. But since it seems that it is very important for the BB10 platform to succeed I want it for BB10 as well.
    03-05-13 05:37 PM
    I'm one of those who doesn't get it either what the deal is with Instagram. But since it seems that it is very important for the BB10 platform to succeed I want it for BB10 as well.
    It really is just the photo editing abilities. If there were none and you just post photos, no one would give a shat because that is what Flickr is for.
    03-05-13 05:42 PM
    It really is just the photo editing abilities. If there were none and you just post photos, no one would give a shat because that is what Flickr is for.
    Well to each his own, I have no problem with that. And I really wish that it would be on the Z10 already for the sake of the brands success.
    03-05-13 06:31 PM
    I am absolutely baffled how such an app is the cause of so much drama. All it does is allow you to spam the world faster w/ pics. Not what I'd call "mission critical."

Whatever.......
    anon(4275744) and Vorkosigan like this.
    03-05-13 06:35 PM
    Well to each his own, I have no problem with that. And I really wish that it would be on the Z10 already for the sake of the brands success.
    Me too! Everyone keeps asking about that one specific app. I want Instagram to post photos of my cat too, but I can live without it. I'll probably get the Android one anyway.
    03-05-13 06:36 PM
    Me too! Everyone keeps asking about that one specific app. I want Instagram to post photos of my cat too, but I can live without it. I'll probably get the Android one anyway.
    Heck! So I guess in the very end, I too will be using Instagram... I have plans to get myself a cat soon!
    03-05-13 06:45 PM
    I can't wait to Instagram a photo of Instagram on my phone.

My 12-yr old daughter has over 500 followers on her Instagram Dance Moms Fan Page...
    kccman likes this.
    03-05-13 07:19 PM
    See it 's the same with me and Skype. I want it on my future Z10. A bunch of people care about that app, and a bunch of people don't. But it needs to be there, because it is necessary to get people to buy BB.
    If I didn't need it to stay in touch with my family in Europe, I wouldn't care either.

There simply is the need for the most popular apps to get people to buy BB no matter what. It is the way it is.
    03-05-13 07:33 PM
    See it 's the same with me and Skype. I want it on my future Z10. A bunch of people care about that app, and a bunch of people don't. But it needs to be there, because it is necessary to get people to buy BB.
    If I didn't need it to stay in touch with my family in Europe, I wouldn't care either.

There simply is the need for the most popular apps to get people to buy BB no matter what. It is the way it is.
    The only difference is, Skype is already an official for sure app coming, unlike Instagram. Lol .
    I Skype my family a lot too as we are in different states, but I honestly just use my computer. I'll try it on the phone of course, too. Just because I can!

I'd really like Netflix too, but I saw a video on getting it onto the new Blackberry 10 (Android again!) and it works great!
    03-05-13 08:04 PM
    Heck! So I guess in the very end, I too will be using Instagram... I have plans to get myself a cat soon!
    LOL
    03-05-13 08:06 PM
    Do you mean this week or the week after?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 09:33 PM
    Like they said in 2 Broke Girls, "Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."

03-05-13 10:36 PM
    Am I the only one who wants snapchat so I can send d!ck pics with time limit of. 5 seconds???

Posted via microwave.
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-05-13 10:44 PM
    Am I the only one who wants snapchat so I can send d!ck pics with time limit of. 5 seconds???

Posted via microwave.
    Haha I actually emailed them and they didn't say no just said not at this time but are looking at options to reach more people.
    03-05-13 11:21 PM
    To some of us it is. If I wanted to side load apps, I would have gotten an A word phone. (I can't even say or type that foul word). Do ported apps use the A word player or in the porting process are they converted ?
    An app that isnt native does not imply it needs to be sideloaded, it would be available in app world like any native app. ported apps use the android player but are practically indistinguishable from native apps if ported properly.
    03-05-13 11:36 PM
    Cat breeding has boomed since instagram's release. It is now a billion dollar business.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 11:47 PM
    Wow. If you don't use instagram then I have good news for you. If it comes to blackberry then you won't be forced to use it. I can only imagine you lot think you will have to use it against your will judging from all the disparity being displayed over the app.
    Either that or some attempts at humour is being made. In which case, find a friend, and tell him or her the same joke over and over again and see if they think it's funny!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 01:05 AM
157 ... 23456 ...