at least tell us your source. for all we know, you probably saw a working beta testing on a sideloaded instagram
    03-04-13 02:09 PM
    03-04-13 02:12 PM
    LOL

Nice, I like that, and I like this thread. We need some humor around here
    Don't think he was trying to be funny...
    03-04-13 02:18 PM
    Rather than post abusive replies, if you don't like what someone has to say, just ignore that user so you no longer see the posts.

I'd much rather have less of the abusive sarcastic replies than the posts from people who are asking what they think are valid questions or posting up information that actually they probably got from an NDA document and want to say something but can't. Some people don't appreciate what NDA means.
    03-04-13 02:22 PM
    Its funny, in that article they also confirm that instagram is going to release a ported version for BB10.

"Now, that doesn�t mean that Instagram is ignoring BlackBerry 10 entirely. The company is working on a port of the Android version of the app, as others have reported. But Android ports obviously don�t offer the same sort of experience as those developed on BlackBerry�s Cascades SDK"
    03-04-13 02:23 PM
    Yup works good!
    03-04-13 02:26 PM
    Can't register from BB10, now I have to find someone with iPhone or Android phone to register me.

03-04-13 02:32 PM
    Seriously, the mods should not allow users with less than a certain number of posts from starting new threads. This is getting ******* ridiculous.

OP, either provide legitimate proof, or **** off and stop making new threads.
    This is an open forum! Who made you the forum police because you have 900 posts? I don't have many posts but I have been reading this forum for a long time and I hate the attitude that everyone with few posts is either a troll or trying to stir the pot. If you don't like what someones posts.....move on!!!
    03-04-13 02:37 PM
    Alright everyone take a deep breath. Everyone is welcome to post here on CB. Low post count or high post count. BUT we dont allow name calling and personal attacks. Now lets be happy that Instagram will arrive to the new BB 10 platform shortly in an official manner
    03-04-13 02:47 PM
    Pic or it won't happen...

Posted via CB10
    battery likes this.
    03-04-13 03:33 PM
    I'm a little confused... Is there any hope for us to get a better Instagram version? I don't really care if it is a port... but I've seen some people saying this version is a little annoying, with a lot of bugs. I just want to know if we're getting anything better than this. I hope so =)
    03-04-13 04:06 PM
    thanks man, i just laughed my pants off
    03-04-13 04:19 PM
    https://twitter.com/search?q=z10%20instagram&src=typd

Oh no... could it be? Some of you might have to apologize to the "low-count" OP LOL.
    leehardballer12 likes this.
    03-04-13 04:19 PM
    I'm a little confused... Is there any hope for us to get a better Instagram version? I don't really care if it is a port... but I've seen some people saying this version is a little annoying, with a lot of bugs. I just want to know if we're getting anything better than this. I hope so =)
    this is a leaked version that might be different from what is actually released next week or not. Just have to see what happens.
    jugoes and currentodysseys like this.
    03-04-13 04:21 PM
    https://twitter.com/search?q=z10%20instagram&src=typd

Oh no... could it be? Some of you might have to apologize to the "low-count" OP LOL.
    What you see on Twitter means nothing. We already know there is an original Android Instagram bar file floating around. It's not going to be the one that is being released. Nor do we have a release date. Nor do the tweets mean it's coming sooner or later.

Sit tight. It'll be out when it's out.
    currentodysseys likes this.
    03-04-13 04:27 PM
    People in the forums already using leaked bar: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-10-a-778231/
    03-04-13 04:30 PM
    https://twitter.com/BBsAppWorld/stat...02532748853248

Check that out guys! Did it just say "official release coming..." or am I dreaming? So does this mean it is going to be a native one? Hmmm you know BlackBerry could surprise us this month that it might be a native app instead of a ported version. We never know what the future may hold. Heins said there were still surprises left for us so let's just wait until the US launch and find out together!
    03-04-13 05:50 PM

Check that out guys! Did it just say "official release coming..." or am I dreaming? So does this mean it is going to be a native one? Hmmm you know BlackBerry could surprise us this month that it might be a native app instead of a ported version. We never know what the future may hold. Heins said there were still surprises left for us so let's just wait until the US launch and find out together!
    The guy that tweeted that has what kind of credibility? Probably the same guy that started this thread...
    03-04-13 06:12 PM
    Alright everyone take a deep breath. Everyone is welcome to post here on CB. Low post count or high post count. BUT we dont allow name calling and personal attacks. Now lets be happy that Instagram will arrive to the new BB 10 platform shortly in an official manner
    Thanks & thanks.
    Oh and btw a side note: howarmat wrote just about the same as the OP: "Now lets be happy that Instagram will arrive to the new BB 10 platform shortly in an official manner "... That may make some people think twice as to where their credibility check applies and where not and how it is demonstrated.

Peace!
    I never used it and doubt I will but it certainly is a good thing this app is finally here around the corner, like it or not, it is a big deal to other people and the more users of bb10 phones the better for all of us! Welcome Instagram on bb10...
    03-04-13 06:17 PM
    what the heck... Op's credibility is a big fat 0
    Dude with all due respect but hold your horses next time because OPs credibility is the same as yours on http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...h-20-a-777721/ and especially nuber 4. No one came on you like that in your thread
    live and let live brother.
    raino likes this.
    03-04-13 06:23 PM
    i hope thats true lol ive been waiting for a very long time....
    convenor likes this.
    03-04-13 06:27 PM
    Btw, the leaked version that came out today... is this the one Kevin has been using?
    03-04-13 06:28 PM
    Btw, the leaked version that came out today... is this the one Kevin has been using?
    I think so - (at least this is what I understood from the article) I have not downloaded it.
    ppl say you cannot register from the ported app if you already have not got an account so keep that in mind
    jugoes likes this.
    03-04-13 06:30 PM

That twitter account is not associated with BlackBerry in any way.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 06:36 PM
    Its funny, in that article they also confirm that instagram is going to release a ported version for BB10.

"Now, that doesn’t mean that Instagram is ignoring BlackBerry 10 entirely. The company is working on a port of the Android version of the app, as others have reported. But Android ports obviously don’t offer the same sort of experience as those developed on BlackBerry’s Cascades SDK"
    Check out the first comment in that article
    03-04-13 06:37 PM
157 1234 ...