I own a blackberry z10; and since i updated to the new instagram upgrade, it has'nt been functioning properly. when i opened the app at first, the blue and white theme appeared. that was kinda strange because i knew the update before this one introduced us to a black and white theme. I continue using it, however i realized that when i closed the app and reopened it; the theme was now black and white. the big big problem though is that the app is not refreshing. videos don't play, and it keeps on crashing. DOES ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS??????
    06-26-16 05:13 PM
    The white and blue theme it's because the runtime it's old, only users with kitkat or newer would see the black and white theme without issues, and sometimes you'll see the new theme but it's a bug. Now, with the other issue, I'll say that delete it and reinstall, mine is working without issues in that area. Refreshing OK, Videoplaying and even uploading is OK and without crashes.
    06-26-16 05:25 PM
    I have tried uninstalling it but it still shows up on play store as being installed. I also gave my phone a factory reset yesterday hoping it would fix the issue but it did not.
    is there any other way around this?
    06-27-16 10:22 AM
    I have tried uninstalling it but it still shows up on play store as being installed. I also gave my phone a factory reset yesterday hoping it would fix the issue but it did not.
    is there any other way around this?
    06-27-16 02:02 PM
    I have a Z30 and am having the same issues. I did the update through Snap and now it will open and then freeze with no updating. A few of my other snap apps are doing the same thing after updating. Frustrating!! I have also played the install/uninstall game but to no avail.
    06-27-16 04:34 PM
    Same issue here. Works the first time and then subsequent launches of the app does not refresh and does not seem to connect to the Instagram server. Only way I've found around it is to clear Instagram memory data through the Device Monitor, logging back in, and then it works just that one time. If you remember to Log Out from the app, it will be OK the next time you launch it.
    07-07-16 08:45 PM
    Hey, the reason it shows the app to be installed even after you've deleted it is because of Android Runtime error.
    Download it from here.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 01:40 PM