The screen seems to have some glue stuff on it from the original protective covering so when it gets dirty, there is a pattern on it rather than just normal smudges.
    Any idea how to clean it?
    I have used those pieces of material specially made for glasses and it looks clean but it is the smudges that are an issue.
    02-13-13 01:49 PM
    No clue but it drives me crazy when my screen is full of finger prints and smudges lol otherwise its not visible. Considering adding a screen protector to deal with this issue if no one can come up with a solution.
    02-13-13 01:58 PM
    It is only obvious when the display is off and when you look from a certain angle.
    Can't remember last time I noticed it after applying the flip shell since I can't stare at a black display anymore.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 02:09 PM
    The screen seems to have some glue stuff on it from the original protective covering so when it gets dirty, there is a pattern on it rather than just normal smudges.
    Any idea how to clean it?
    I have used those pieces of material specially made for glasses and it looks clean but it is the smudges that are an issue.
    Unfortunately you are not alone. Mine two small spots and a large one and i have done everything and it will show up with the slightest smudge.

See a previous thread on this mess: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...screen-769877/
    02-13-13 02:15 PM
    Is there some kind of solution that we can use that will not damage the screen but will remove this. I have some things for monitor cleaning but I don't want to use anything that will make things worse.
    02-14-13 06:27 AM
    I used a screen cleaning spray. Spray on a micro cloth and then wipe the touchscreen. Worked for me.
    02-14-13 07:16 AM
    pour a small amount of hand sanitizer pureil or any other which has not alcohol in it on to a micro fiber cloth then rub thoroughly on the smudges, should give you wonderful results
    02-14-13 07:43 AM
    I used the solution that comes with the ishieldz screen protector on smudges with gentle elbow grease worked great

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 04:23 PM