My apologies if this link has been posted previously...
    ...I was impressed at the hoops these folks jumped the new Z10 through.

BlackBerry Z10 review: Swipe clean - GSMArena.com
    02-18-13 10:06 PM
    That is a pretty extensive review!
    02-18-13 10:16 PM
    That is a pretty extensive review!
    Yeah, it was the most extensive I've read for a Z10 thus far....
    ....AND, it's very positive!
    02-18-13 10:19 PM
    Guess I'm lucky as my BB Maps works as intended.
    Not sure what's wrong with his Z10 and the crashing he referred to but mines not crashed once.

Otherwise, pretty well written.

Posted from the CB App on my White Zed 10
    02-18-13 10:26 PM
    Well that was really nice to hear. Thanks for sharing that.
    02-19-13 12:38 AM
    Yeah, my maps hasn't crashed either. Great review, otherwise. I'm not surprised to see that the Z10 has the best screen contrast ratio out of any phone they've tested. The first time I saw the screen, I was shocked. The blacks are amazingly good for LCD, and the colors and sharpness are on par with the iPhone 5 screen, which in my opinion, is the current best (aside from the 1080 screens). It made my Nexus 4 screen look so cheap in comparison, I was actually a little sad since I thought that screen was at least average . I don't like how they displayed the chart with the camera contrast ratio right below the screen values, as it may confuse some people.
    annon91221 likes this.
    02-19-13 12:57 AM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    very in-depth review .. impressive!
    02-19-13 01:14 AM
    It's very detailed and seems to be broadly in line with the narrative established in more balanced articles - good OS, needs polish, app marketplace is garbage, will struggle to convince users of other platforms to swap.
    02-19-13 05:38 AM
    I have followed GSM arena for a long time, from a time when Android was a fledgling OS. They always deliver in their reviews, and are very extensive in testing the devices. Best of all, I find their pieces to be unbiased and very informative, with a great little concluding section at the end of every article that provides a brief comparison of the reviewed device with competitive alternatives in the market. I'd recommend reading their review of the Z10 for anybody who does not have one in their hands yet.
    02-19-13 08:41 AM
    I just sat and read the entire review from GSM Arena and I agree, it is a very in depth review! Both the good and bad of the Z10 have been pointed out. Hopefully readers out there will understand that EVERY device has its ups and downs and readers won't be so quick to condemn a device that they haven't used.
    02-19-13 11:38 AM
    Excellent review! It actually has me leaning towards waiting for the Z10 again. I was especially pleasantly surprised at how much they like the camera, considering all the negavity I've read elsewhere.

Curious thing... I was actually reading the review on my PlayBook, and casually swiping and sliding between the review, snapping photos of my bad cat and emailing them, swiping over into Messages to check out what beeped, swiped over to Twitter to read up on a breaking story... then back to the article about the advantages of BB10. And kinda had an epiphany about how much I'm used to, and love, the gesture interface now.
    02-19-13 10:41 PM