- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
I have just upgraded to the new Z10. I had a 9800torch. The transfer worked great for this device. I now have a customer wanting to do the same thing. ( we are a blackberry dealer) They have a storm. When I go to import the contacts, none show up in the contacts list. There is no SIM in this device. Running OS 22.214.171.1249, no other updates for it either.
Please help! There are 111 contacts that are not showing up on the device. All the BBM, Twitter and facebook contacts are showing up.
- 02-13-13, 02:23 PM #2
use Bluetooth to transfer them over.
If that not work, then you will need to get them off from phone as a .vcd and email them to a emaill adddress like hotmail and then open browser on new phone and install them one by one, make sure to email them as a single file, of cousre you can max send 50-60 attachments all at once. I had to do it this was from my android samsung s3 as i sold it and all i had was a .sbu backup file in which i had to find a program to extract my contacts and then convert to .vcd and email them to myself.
- By cirian75 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 08-10-11, 10:03 AM
- By rintu in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-10, 10:52 AM
- By kamar234 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-07, 10:50 PM
- By breakneck in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 10-15-07, 02:36 PM
- By atbat82 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-07, 10:38 PM