OK, I admit that the title is a bit confusing to certain degree.

I am a blackberry app developer and I recently received my limited edition Z10 from Blackberry, aka RIM in the past. I certainly feel grateful to their recognition and and feel obligated to provide feedback, suggestions to them to do the least, in addition to continue improving my stuff (currently it is ... a bit out-dated.... sorry blackberry..)

I carry a work bb 9930. It is supported by my company's enterprise server. And I called the IT support the answer is a firm NO that they will support blackberry 10 server in near future and I don't blame them. They still don't support iOS officially yet.

So I end up carrying two phones, a z10 and a 9930 bold. And i like both. What can be greater is that, if I can at least Bridge Z10 with my 9930 bold, with Z10 being the role of playbook in the bridge connection. So that I don't have to juggle my two phones in elevator often but I can check both work email and personal email. and leaving 9930 in briefcase , within bluetooth range...

This is second best solution. The best is of course, if my company can upgrade to BES 10 and I can finally utilize the Balance feature, but that is something out of my control.

Anyone aware of such possibility existing already? Or can we suggest blackberry to include such feature in an update to choose a "host" in a bridge connection ?
    After all, playbook OS and BB OS 10 are very similar.

Just some thoughts after midnight NYC, for a broader discussion here.

All comments welcome!!!
    04-19-13 11:52 PM
    Interesting idea. I like it.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:17 AM
    Bump up. Anyone know if there is a way to do it, either by "borrowing" some app from playbook or change some system settings? or through programming some scripts/apps?

Thanks.
    04-20-13 08:42 AM
    I have never heard of an app being able to do this. I hope someone has a better answer then mine.
    04-20-13 08:52 AM