Hey guys I had my Z10 for a month and I'm really getting annoyed with the reboots on my phone. I understand that it's a new OS but to get mainstream leaving the issue to the last minute is not really going to help BB if they leave it like this. I hope they fix this if not I'm going back to my WP 8X which is very stable and get a Samsung Galaxy S4 instead.

hope they fix it very soon :-)
    Which carrier are you with? I'm with T-Mo USA and not had this issue.
    04-22-13 11:01 AM
    Mine's not doing that.

There are no issues with the MY phone, it's user error a hardware or OS failure.

This is a 1st Gen OS.

And so on....(with apologies to KV)
    FIFY
    04-22-13 11:02 AM
    all these people who say they have random reboots, it is you guys unfortunately, 9 times out of 10 you kill them, nothing more nothing less,

i have never had random reboots on any of my blackberries and i am in Blackberry Tech Support for UK enterprise, i have had my Z10 since February the 5th as i had a test phone on lauch day so then bought my own, it has never frooze, it has hung once or twice but never randomly rebooted. I even installed the leacked 10.0.10.844 and never had issues, i have always tried leaks and installed no genuine OS and no issues like this, if you give your phone some TLC it will work, jsut like any other household appliance. If you leave your computer on all day, never clean it up, never update it, never turn it off or do a disc clean up it will just go slow and die, like your BB.

if your phone randomly reboots you have screwed your OS and every person who gets this should force restore on the bb website or Link, people who seem to blame the phone makes me laugh, i constantly clear my cashes, i make sure i do a full restart once a week so that it gets a chance to calm down and reboot, and clear anything from uninstalled apps. I always make sure i have 2GB left on phone memory no matter what so it always has left over disc space if its needed, never fully ram a phone up with content if you want it to run right.

the old blackberries used to force you to reboot on BB AppWorld when you deleted or sometimes when dowloading a big app, the Z10 does not, add some savvy like on a computer, you delete alot of programs and your memory get fragments left behind still, tidy up give it a reboot.

i have to say these and give some tips to improve your use as "random reboots" are usually caused by neglect, you can get erors were components cant work so they reboot the device and then your device is faulty, but 9 times out of 10, its how you use it/maintain it.

with a hardware cost of over $600 i like to take care of my phone.
    I guess that's the amazing part of the Z10; I don't have to remember to reboot the phone because it does it for me.

As far as the rest of the comment, I struggled to understand what you were saying. I hope that you use better grammar when providing tech support to end users.
    04-22-13 11:08 AM
    Mine's not doing that.

There are no issues with the phone, it's user error.

This is a 1st Gen OS.

And so on....(with apologies to KV)
    The user error argument is so played.
    04-22-13 11:40 AM
    The user error argument is so played.
    He's being sarcastic.
    niss63 likes this.
    04-22-13 01:32 PM
    On Telus in Canada since Feb 5th and no reboots. I also know two on Rogers and two on bell who also have had no reboots. I find it odd you have exchanged your phone so often and yet still have issues when myself and four others are on our first phone with out a single reboot? I read Samsung was caught paying people to write fake reviews. Just saying

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 01:43 PM
    Which carrier are you with? I'm with T-Mo USA and not had this issue.
    I'm with Verizon unfortunately. Verizon is so slow with updates :-(
    04-22-13 02:40 PM
    I'm wit bell in Canada and I get a reboot every 2-3 days.. it's not too bad.. but the problem is real and I don't get paid by Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 02:43 PM
    'Scouse the ignorance here, but what the h*ll is scrouchy?

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    04-22-13 02:49 PM
    yawn i love how wrong people who dont work with carriers are
    Hmm... I wonder if we could find any corroborating evidence for the theory that you're an id***t?
    all these people who say they have random reboots, it is you guys unfortunately
    Yep, there it is.
    Last edited by mset; 04-22-13 at 03:20 PM.
    04-22-13 03:09 PM
35 12