I had to give up my old ID here since I have no idea what the password and email were. No worries! he is the newest issue on my Z10
    when my Plantronics HD is connected and I answer or place a call it defaults back to the handset. very annoying. Anyone have a clue??
    07-31-13 07:21 PM
    Try re-pairing them. I've had this issue several times in the past, and they usually worked out after a reboot or pairing them again. And if you had an issue with your old an email to [email protected] would have helped to get that fixed.
    07-31-13 08:03 PM
    Try re-pairing them. I've had this issue several times in the past, and they usually worked out after a reboot or pairing them again. And if you had an issue with your old an email to [email protected] would have helped to get that fixed.
    The re-pairing worked. Thanks...... In doing a google search I stumbled upon an old thread of mine and i got my user name. from there the password was easy. since I am posting under my old UN I guess everything is fixed
    07-31-13 09:47 PM
    The re-pairing worked. Thanks...... In doing a google search I stumbled upon an old thread of mine and i got my user name. from there the password was easy. since I am posting under my old UN I guess everything is fixed
    Excellent, glad to hear it resolved. I use the Pro+ myself, and I know every once in a while it gets bollixed up. Re-pairing has always solved the issue for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    08-01-13 02:32 AM