- CrackBerry Abuser
- 103 Posts
I'm getting new microSD card
Hi, please forgive me if this is a stupid question. When I got my BlackBerry Z10, I just transferred my 8gig MicroSD card from my BlackBerry Storm. I've been storing my BlackBerry 10 apps on my MicroSD card. I want to get a 32gig or 64gig MicroSD card. Can I just replace the card and reload my apps, music, videos using the BlackBerry desktop software? Or is there a certain procedure that I must follow? I'd be thankful for any advice. Thanks.
Posted via CB10
- 03-14-2013, 11:13 PM #3
How to Transfer Data From a Micro Memory Disk to a New Micro Memory Disk | eHow.com
Here's some info on how to accomplish a transfer. It'sa good idea to back things up on your computer in case a card ever fails, anyway.Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- By jonatec in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:06 PM
- By Brigadier in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 11Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:22 PM
- By jiholl5333 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:33 AM
- By JustCheeky in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 03-18-2008, 03:34 PM
- By JWR1221 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 08:03 AM