Symptoms lack of sleep constant opening of the crackberry app checking for new post. Last thing I'm on before I sleep first thing I check when I wake. Constant page refreshes to see if owt new has been added. Great community. I need my daily injections of crackberry I'm hooked I'm not asking for help on how to stop my addiction I want more.
    And then there's this device named the z10 by BlackBerry another addiction of mine. I can't stop playing with it the gestures are built into the phone but also into my mind now blackberry have embedded something into my brain that is here to stay thanks for that BlackBerry lol

Anyway I'm posting this as I was a ifan for so many years up until iphone 4 then really couldn't take it anymore stale os to much control over it and boring.
    So then I jumped onto android for a bit of fun I say fun because I just can't take android too serious sure it's up there with the best but for me personally it just felt childish rather than an experienced os it never quite felt right for me sure you can do roms to get better usability out of it but why should you need to do that from a mature os so I left not overly impressed. Then I jumped on the windows phone 8 the lumia was my choice good build chunky never the less the live tiles brought me to this phone because it was something totally different to the rest. It ran smooth quite liked the experience of the os but for me after about 2 months got bored nice for a change but soon felt stale just my opinion.
    So there I was thinking is that it for innovative phones I felt gutted tried everything BlackBerry was not an option for me I didn't like them and with the bad press attached to them it was a no no until I was browsing YouTube one day and stumbled upon BlackBerry 10 the z10 watched it thought mm interesting watched more and more and I decided to give it a shot.

So I went and bought it not expecting brilliance with it been BlackBerry and new os. Oh how I was wrong this thing is so smooth the phone build and quality are up there with the best the gestures wow perfect for me then I thought about the apps knowing it was a new market I wasn't expecting too much and I was right to a degree but the thing that shocked me was it didn't bother me app just seemed less important with this device as I found the browser was able to handle things for me love it.

So to the point of my post is I was so anti BlackBerry for so many years and then I stumbled upon the z10 and now I'm BlackBerry through and through the others don't interest me one bit and for an os in its infancy it can only get better. I'm on a mission now to convert people who thought of BlackBerry like I did for many years and tell them there's a new kid on the block and he's here to stay.

Well done BlackBerry from one of your old haters I'm won over I'm an addict and thank you

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 08:25 AM
    Anybody out there who share my experience

Posted via CB10
    Oscar_E likes this.
    03-16-13 08:56 AM
    If you had said something negative about the phone you would have had a hundred posts by now. Had a BB before but would have switched had the Z10 not come along.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    jdhooghe likes this.
    03-16-13 09:23 AM
    Lol I get that impression at times but I just put it down to passion for BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 09:25 AM
    It's good to see the Z10 changing opinions of BlackBerry, if everyone who dissed the phone actually tried using it. I think we would see more posts like this. Of course it's not for everyone.

And yes! The Crackberry app has made the "Addict" traits come out within me :P

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    03-16-13 09:27 AM
    I also have a "Problem " I haven't put the phone down since I got it!! This site is the best. There is so much info on it. When I'm at work people come up and ask about the phone and they can't believe it's a BlackBerry!! I have a case and it looks like an iphone but when I Take it off that's when the compliments come!!

Great job BlackBerry!!

I'm an addict and proud of it
    03-16-13 10:23 AM
    Nice to hear stories like this thanks for sharing! As long as you have crackberry what other apps so you really need

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 10:41 AM
    Thanks for the positive post!

I became an addict when I got a PlayBook and thought it couldn't get any worse. How very wrong I was! Lol. I constantly pop in to see new posts and headlines. For the first time in my life I'm checking things while at work.

I love the OS. I don't think I could go to something with a button anymore. And this keyboard is simply amazing.

Before Bb10 came out I was just hoping for a good OS that would keep blackberry alive. Now I think it's an actual game changer. The way I continue to find out great things a month later that shows how thoughtful and deep the integration is on this phone well, as Kevin would say, it blows my mind.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 11:03 AM
    I am addicted to BlackBerry (10+ years)
    I am addicted to CrackBerry

I liked your post.
    Spread the word about BB10. People that give BB10 a fair and honest evaluation usually love it. That doesn't necessarily mean that they will switch but at least they can see it's making a strong comeback.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 11:22 AM
    I'm so glad there's so many addicts out there loving it

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 11:56 AM
    I am a CB addict. They say the first step to recover is admitting you have a problem, but this is one problem I don't want to cure!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    03-16-13 12:02 PM
    I'll be glad when I can get the Z10 in my hands to try it.
    03-16-13 12:04 PM
    I've been addicted since the 8900 lol. The Blackberry experience has always transcended spec races and ecosystem wars.
    03-16-13 12:17 PM
    It's great hearing about Iphone converts, welcome! Glad you found a new addiction

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 12:26 PM
    It's great hearing about Iphone converts, welcome! Glad you found a new addiction

Posted via CB10
    I'm converted for sure I'm here to stay as I'm confident BlackBerry is

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 12:27 PM
    In the same boat my friend. It is called crackberry for good reasons.

CB10- z10
    03-16-13 12:33 PM
    I spend an inordinate amount of time refreshing the page just to see what fun threads surface Discarding everything just the sense of community makes BB rock.
    03-16-13 12:36 PM
    how do you think i got to this thread. i am an addict just like you guys.
    03-16-13 12:37 PM
    Hi my name is Wilderr

And.....

I'm an addict.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 12:39 PM
    Proud to be an Irish addict of the Z10, cracker phone.
    03-16-13 12:54 PM
    Dale Lindley, I agree!
    03-16-13 02:08 PM
    My name is Dimitri and I am a CrackBerry addict.

Althought I have 7,500 post on the Rogers Community Forums ( user name Meowmix). I love coming on CrackBerry and looking at the threads and posts.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 02:23 PM
    Not sure how many times a day I check this site but its a lot. It be cool if the site had a counter on it too see how many times a day u turn it on via z10 or even laptop or computer.

Cheers Crackberry folks. Keep up the good work. Much much appreciated.
    03-16-13 02:24 PM
    The guys can see your page refreshes in the background.. all part of the stats. I'm sure there are some funny numbers Kevin could share with us one day I ran a huge social media site for many years with about 200k members and a lot of our days were spent watching traffic numbers.

I think we need to come up with a 12 step program for Dale.
    He's doing good already
    Step 1) admitting you can't control your problem
    Step 2) recognizing that a power greater then yourself could restore sanity
    Step 3) take control of life and turn your phone off for a gaddamn minute

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 03:03 PM
    The guys can see your page refreshes in the background.. all part of the stats. I'm sure there are some funny numbers Kevin could share with us one day I ran a huge social media site for many years with about 200k members and a lot of our days were spent watching traffic numbers.

I think we need to come up with a 12 step program for Dale.
    He's doing good already
    Step 1) admitting you can't control your problem
    Step 2) recognizing that a power greater then yourself could restore sanity
    Step 3) take control of life and turn your phone off for a gaddamn minute

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry but the 3rd step I find to be an impossible task lol

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 06:41 PM
28 12