You cannot say the Z10 has lag, it just doesnt ... Ever

My phone hasn't been restarted in a week. Ive never had to do a battery pull in over a month since Ive had the phone.
    ianbordas, lynxs_claw and kbz1960 like this.
    03-17-13 07:55 AM
    Sorry but it does lag especially in the settings menu, the reason for the lag from what i have heard is that the settings were built using adobe air which was a strange decision to make.
    But hopefully they can fix that in a later update, it isnt a huge lag ill add but there is lag there.
    Otherwise the rest of the phone doesnt lag unlike my S3 which has become a laggy POS lately.
    03-17-13 07:58 AM
    Sorry but it does lag especially in the settings menu, the reason for the lag from what i have heard is that the settings were built using adobe air which was a strange decision to make.
    But hopefully they can fix that in a later update, it isnt a huge lag ill add but there is lag there.
    Otherwise the rest of the phone doesnt lag unlike my S3 which has become a laggy POS lately.
    Yup settings definitely lags agree. I can't understand writing any part of the os in air, always lags. I hated the playbook keyboard for this. Hopefully a software update will improve this.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 08:17 AM
    I agree, the settings menu does have it moments where it makes you wait 5sec instead of 1... but thats just fine... the rest of the system flys so fast you will make up the lost time

I havent had a slow down yet, ive had sideloaded android apps, etc... everything runs smooth as butter, all the time, no matter what im doing, and that's exactly what i had hoped for with bb10

If i have slow app, chances are its an android port or the dev is trying to pull data from the net and i have a slow connection at the time... thats it!

That being said, the android runtime for bb10 is running android 2.3 or something like that... blackberry have already confirmed they are upgrading it to 4.2 right now so the lag with android ports should go away indefinitely

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 08:21 AM
    Thats a very quick multitasking
    03-17-13 08:32 AM
    You cannot say the Z10 has lag, it just doesnt ... Ever

My phone hasn't been restarted in a week. Ive never had to do a battery pull in over a month since Ive had the phone.
    Nice to see a video showing off the Z10 in a good light (even if the lighting was poor). Shame the camera wasn't mounted or something to that effect.

Would like to do something like this myself

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 08:37 AM
    Had to laugh when I saw him try to swipe up when the screen was landscape but phone was portrait. I hate having to do a side swipe since it goes against the flow of the device.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 08:41 AM
    I laid my old 9860 on a glass table and held the z10 under and voila.. So on that note I'm quite surprised it turned out at all lol.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-17-13 08:43 AM