Hi guys , if you want to purchase a Verizon Z10 online I want to let you know you can do that from my own website and you will pay $179.99 for the phone and $9.99 for the FedEx shipping . I know some of you will be skeptical but I promise you is nothing shady . I work with this company for 16 months and they are reliable . You will save $10 in the end and you will have the contract with Verizon . Also you will help a fellow CrackBerry member in his business . So just in case you plan to buy online :
    1. go to Shop for ACN Products & Services | ACN Independent Business Owner
    2. chose you're state
    3. go to wireless service
    4. pick Verizon (shop now top right corner) and then scroll all the way down "show all the phones"
    5. chose Verizon then if is renewal or new account and then pick the phone you want then follow the process .

Is not a huge saving but it is something and also if you decided to purchase you're new Z10 online then why not save $10 and help a fellow member here .
    Thank you very much and if you have any questions please let me know .
    Last edited by andreirad; 03-29-13 at 09:21 AM.
    03-29-13 08:57 AM
    I just came back to see if anybody has any questions and no luck yet . 60 people viewed the posting but nobody went to purchase or to ask questions Maybe more explanations will help :
    1. ACN is a 20 year old company rated A buy the BBB selling residential and business services in 23 countries on 4 continents
    2. When you sign a Verizon contract is the same as buying you're Verizon cell from Best Buy , Costco or Radio Shack .
    So most of you are skeptical because you don't know this company but I assure you is nothing wrong . Hope this help
    03-29-13 04:41 PM