I was getting out of my van yesterday with my Z10 in my hand when the unthinkable happened. I got distracted by something my husband said and I dropped my phone!!! Onto an asphalt parking lot! It landed on its side, bounced and landed screen side down. My heart stopped! I was afraid to pick it up! My husband bent down and picked it up and......it was fine!!!!!!! I have a Poetic case on it and the case took the shock of the fall. The Poetic case doesn't look like much protection but it did the job!
    04-02-13 08:01 AM
    Glad yours came through intact.

My awesome white Z10 is rocking a red transform case. Haven't used it in anger yet and hope I never do. But, a case is a small price to pay to protect an expensive and much used assistant.
    04-02-13 08:05 AM
    Glad yours came through!

Glad yours came through intact.

My awesome white Z10 is rocking a red transform case. Haven't used it in anger yet and hope I never do. But, a case is a small price to pay to protect an expensive and much used assistant.
    Well said.

There's just another post of someone who lost it when it fell, thanks to the absence of a case! And there's a pic attachment too to the post of the heart-broken... oops, sorry, screen-broken Z10...!
    04-02-13 08:09 AM