- CrackBerry Abuser
- 351 Posts
If you could ask RIM 3 questions, what would they be?
Hypothetically Thorsten, Vivek, Alec were in a room with you and you could ask them 3 questions regarding BB10 and the L Series device today, what would they be?
For me I would ask the following:
1. How big of a factor will the Android Player be at launch when some developers are still not sold on BB10?
2. What and when will landscape be used?
3. What's your main strategy to bring people back who have gotten an iPhone or Android within the past year.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-31-2012, 05:31 PM #2
- 1,858 Posts
First is why after 2008 there was no leadership second what steps are being taken to regain markets in non third world countries. Finally is why we're we the loyal customers left to rot after buying over priced PlayBooks.[B]Real BlackBerry Phones Have Real Keyboards
Q10 the finest BlackBerry
- 12-31-2012, 05:51 PM #3
Re: If you could ask RIM 3 questions, what would they be?
1: What do you plan on doing different then you have?
2: Are you planning an ecosystem (of hardware add ons)?
3: What is in that rear camera?
My questions I believe will be answered so I am in luck lol.
- 01-01-2013, 01:16 PM #7
Hehe, that's a tough one...Sent from my Z30, Z10,
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
-BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig -BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked)
- 01-01-2013, 03:39 PM #10
1. How do you think Blackberry 10 will evolve as a platform?
2. Has the company already started looking into Blackberry 11 for the future?
3. Has RIM learned from its past mistakes and not rest once Blackberry 10 is released?
- 01-01-2013, 04:01 PM #11
Check out my app: CChecker
- Which applications were/are you most keen on trying or getting on the BlackBerry 10 platform?
- How much has RIM evolved? Previously the marketing attempts were horrible, and the image of your products have been lowered, how are you going to repair your image?
- Where would this company be if Thorsten didn't become CEO, and everything stayed the same?
- 01-01-2013, 09:44 PM #12
1. Why do you let the competition leave you behind on device specs? (that leads to people leaving and then devs leaving since fewer people will buy apps for a BB phone)
2. Why doesn't the new guy understand this, after you fired the last co-ceos?
3. Where will you be working after RIMM is bought out or bankrupt next year?
- 01-01-2013, 10:13 PM #13
1. Are there any future plans after BB10 is finally released to maintain the company known as RIM?
2. Do you need any assistance in your marketing department?
3. Why do the most productive societies in the world have to search for BlackBerry devices and accessories while third world countries have easy access to RIM products?
I actually have about 50 more questions, but I will conform to the thread
- By CatlinFD in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 12-18-2011, 07:27 PM
- By dentynefire in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 10-10-2011, 11:18 AM
- By UglyAmerican in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 37Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:22 AM
- By UglyAmerican in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:22 AM