I heard it will be available in late october or early november. Why so long? If it has been ready for z30 for weeks, it shouldn't take that long to get the OS ready for z10. In fact it should've been released when z30 was launched.
    10-06-13 10:37 PM
    Because BB likes to release their OS's OFFICIALLY when their new devices come out.
    10-06-13 10:39 PM
    I heard it will be available in late october or early november. Why so long? If it has been ready for z30 for weeks, it shouldn't take that long to get the OS ready for z10. In fact it should've been released when z30 was launched.
    Rumors which you may have heard are not official dates. I'm not sure why you stated that it is ready for the Z30 but not the Z10? It may already be "ready", but it is a carrier decision as to when it will be released. So, no one here can answer your question regarding availability for the Z10 except for your carrier.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-06-13 10:42 PM
    The OS are carrier approved. Those who are selling the Z30 started with 10.2. Any selling the Z10 already have approved 10.1 operating on their network. They have no incentive to rush out a 10.2 OS for their customers, when a completed version isn't truly available. Typically, they stick with safe, and not have CS deal with calls from frustrated consumers.
    10-06-13 10:44 PM
    Perhaps 10.2 has been optimized for the Z30 and carrier testing hasn't been completed for the Z10 yet? Or worldwide release of Z30 hasn't happened yet. + if your so impatient for 10.2 there are multiple leaks available.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 10:44 PM
    Not too sure why we can't have the 10.2 software earlier?
    I'm running the 10.2.0.1725 leak for a while... and it's been great.
    The only issue I have is the Wi-Fi loses connectivity ever so often, but a quick disable/ re-enable on the settings fixes that issue.

Post via my Z10!
    10-06-13 11:33 PM
    When a new device is out update os

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 10-07-13 at 08:55 AM. Reason: language
    10-06-13 11:51 PM
    Today my Z10 only officially update to OS 10.1.0.4633

Carrier, Celcom

Posted via CB10
    Just like apple

Posted via CB10
    10.2 could've saved the Z10 if they released an early build of it (like .1425) as opposed to that horrid 10.1 MR

been running 10.2 for what seems like forever now, can't imagine that there's still so many Z10s out there on primitive 10.1
    10-07-13 12:47 AM
    Cause BlackBerry suks and want old devices to wait for newer OS and this is another reason why BlackBerry suks.

Customers waiting so long for updates, the z10 should of had 10.2 when the z30 was released plain and simple BlackBerry.

But nope BlackBerry suks

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 10-07-13 at 08:52 AM. Reason: language
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    10-07-13 01:56 AM
    Cause BlackBerry suks and want old devices to wait for newer OS and this is another reason why BlackBerry suks.

Customers waiting so long for updates, the z10 should of had 10.2 when the z30 was released plain and simple BlackBerry.

But nope BlackBerry suks

Posted via CB10
    Explain why it's bad that BlackBerry doesn't release buggy software? If they did, they'd be in even more hot water than they are now. Calm down and stop hating on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 10-07-13 at 08:52 AM. Reason: see above
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-07-13 02:00 AM
    All the phones provide proper updates on time, and enough app's to entertain peoples.
    And we bought blackberry 10 thinking there will be enough apps, and pretty looks good.
    But now we feels like we have got into a trap.
    And still blackberry never provides a better app. And if it is to sideload apps from android, why did we buy bb?. We could buy andorid instead. C'mon guys. U may won't like the way I talk, but you should understand us, when pay's money, there should be some worth.
    And also, no photo sharing in yahoo. No video chat in yahoo messenger, which is available in all the mobile's even including all local mobiles.
    ofcourse there is a good quality for blackberry, it's best for typing and security, but look at the app's guy's.
    I was a BlackBerry lover, I request all the official members to do something to keep up the standard of blackberry.provide more social networking options and all( that is where your victory is). Your bbm made you in the first position. Now it's available for most of them.
    So. Better yahoo messnger., Gmail, Skype, which should look like a pc options. Like iphone's .
    Trust me, you people's will be the best.
    Regards.
    I keep praying for your victory.
    Hope you people's won't be fraustated or angry.
    Good luck bb.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 03:32 AM
    All the phones provide proper updates on time, and enough app's to entertain peoples.
    And we bought blackberry 10 thinking there will be enough apps, and pretty looks good.
    But now we feels like we have got into a trap.
    And still blackberry never provides a better app. And if it is to sideload apps from android, why did we buy bb?. We could buy andorid instead. C'mon guys. U may won't like the way I talk, but you should understand us, when pay's money, there should be some worth.
    And also, no photo sharing in yahoo. No video chat in yahoo messenger, which is available in all the mobile's even including all local mobiles.
    ofcourse there is a good quality for blackberry, it's best for typing and security, but look at the app's guy's.
    I was a BlackBerry lover, I request all the official members to do something to keep up the standard of blackberry.provide more social networking options and all( that is where your victory is). Your bbm made you in the first position. Now it's available for most of them.
    So. Better yahoo messnger., Gmail, Skype, which should look like a pc options. Like iphone's .
    Trust me, you people's will be the best.
    Regards.
    I keep praying for your victory.
    Hope you people's won't be fraustated or angry.
    Good luck bb.

Posted via CB10
    People still use yahoo chat lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 06:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    Ha. I was about to say the same thing.
    I want ICQ on my bb!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    10-07-13 07:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    People's use blackberry too. Just because we bought expecting something in new bb10.
    And yahoo chat Evryone use because we have no other choice.
    If they offer a app with video chat and photosharing options for yahoo app, which one would you prefer? Old version or new one?.
    I just meant blackberry have to grow up Lil more.
    Go have a look at android and iPhone bro.
    If I gets a chance I would switch mobile into someother stuff's. Everyone won't be getting an opertunity to switch mobile.
    So instead of finding a lame reason's.
    Encourage bb10 to build up better apps and facilities. $
    Thank you.!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 07:47 AM
    This is the same tango we went through when the Q 10 released with 10.1 and we were stuck with the old os until the carriers decided to get with the program and update the older phones.

I will say this, if you are on an American carrier, especially if it's att go with an official leak as soon as it comes out or you will be waiting forever for an update.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 08:19 AM
    Not too sure why we can't have the 10.2 software earlier?
    I'm running the 10.2.0.1725 leak for a while... and it's been great.
    The only issue I have is the Wi-Fi loses connectivity ever so often, but a quick disable/ re-enable on the settings fixes that issue.

Post via my Z10!
    Jump to .1767 and you will see a nice improvement in your wifi issue.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    10-07-13 08:36 AM
    The carrier would have to do a full QA with that version of OS on the Z10 hardware and regression test it. Different from testing a new OS on new hardware. Not making excuses cause I want it now but I do work on a software platform and QA testing on upgrades vs new builds is really tricky. Plus the carriers have to have their support teams trained up on the new version.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 09:14 AM
    It's comin jus wait on it

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 09:15 AM
    It's comin jus wait on it

Posted via CB10
    Famous blackberry slogan

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 09:31 AM
    Explain why it's bad that BlackBerry doesn't release buggy software? If they did, they'd be in even more hot water than they are now. Calm down and stop hating on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    you mean the official buggy release of 10.1 MR? lol 10.2 has very little bugs and as a daily is much more reliable (and way faster) than any 10.1
    10-07-13 10:59 AM
    For most of us it's a matter of a few weeks. I'm having trouble seeing why that's cause for complaint.

I'd say that from BlackBerry's point of view, releasing first on a new device allows them to confine it to a small, specific body of users. If any unseen issues arise from 10.2 on the Z30, BB has some time to work on these issues before releasing to the rest of the BB10 userbase.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-07-13 01:48 PM
    Really disappointing.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 02:39 PM
    Explain why it's bad that BlackBerry doesn't release buggy software?...
    Actually, they do release buggy software. Perhaps you mean "less buggy software"?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 02:44 PM
35 12