So now I just feel confused. I thought the #1 excuse/explanation for the lack of any sort of BBRY or 3rd party app was that the API was some super secret squirrel stuff, yet I keep seeing app after app come out for WP8? Itsdagram, instagraf, winstagram, etc.... its times like this I wish I knew how to program, because I would get rich off of an app like this. Ugh.

Anyone know if any 3rd parties are looking at bringing us anything?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 10:56 AM
    05-13-13 10:58 AM
    So now I just feel confused. I thought the #1 excuse/explanation for the lack of any sort of BBRY or 3rd party app was that the API was some super secret squirrel stuff, yet I keep seeing app after app come out for WP8? Itsdagram, instagraf, winstagram, etc.... its times like this I wish I knew how to program, because I would get rich off of an app like this. Ugh.

Anyone know if any 3rd parties are looking at bringing us anything?

Posted via CB10
    Could you confirm if those app can upload photos to instagram?

We also have many instagram app here, the thing is those app can't upload pictures to instagram

Posted using The Z10
    05-13-13 11:02 AM
    Could you confirm if those app can upload photos to instagram?

We also have many instagram app here, the thing is those app can't upload pictures to instagram

Posted using The Z10
    Yup. They can upload, comment, follow, tag, etc. It's basically full featured.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 11:35 AM
    Read an article about it recently, you may see these get shut down as instagram doesn't offer a write api
    05-13-13 11:38 AM
    The api is available except for the ability to upload pictures. If you search BlackBerry world you will find similar apps.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 06:48 PM
    It is an unsupported method of uploading pictures. It goes through a server on the developers side and uploads it. They could bring their apps to BB10 if they wanted to

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    05-13-13 08:29 PM
    It is an unsupported method of uploading pictures. It goes through a server on the developers side and uploads it. They could bring their apps to BB10 if they wanted to

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    Well it's still going strong for them. Has been for months. Do you think Microsoft may have something to do with it?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 12:02 PM