I'm going to be honest as a iPhone4S user I did have a Z10 right at the Canadian Launch. I was excited as I loved my Bold 9900.

However, there were many bugs and flaws and lack of features that the Z10 had at launch and I just couldn't deal with them since I have to run my small business through my phone.

I also wasn't sure how long it would take BB to fix these so I just returned the phone. I LOVED many aspects of it as well, but there were considerable amount of bugs/flaws and lack of features that were necessary to continue to run my business efficiently from my phone.

I'm about to go back and buy the BB Z10 again, and with Rogers price cut it will make the deal even better!

I can't say I'm not excited
    03-01-13 11:16 AM
    Glad to have you back again. : )

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    duckJAI likes this.
    03-01-13 11:19 AM
    LOL... I was wondering how many of those "I returned my Z10" ppl are kicking themselves now.

As long as BBRY keeps coming fast and furious with the updates, and the apps come around, we have a serious contender here folks.
    03-01-13 11:21 AM
    LOL... I was wondering how many of those "I returned my Z10" ppl are kicking themselves now.

As long as BBRY keeps coming fast and furious with the updates, and the apps come around, we have a serious contender here folks.
    Not hugely kicking myself since Rogers is offering a $50 discount now
    03-01-13 11:24 AM
    If you leave again I don't think a lot of people will want to hear it.
    03-01-13 11:36 AM
    I'm going to be honest as a iPhone4S user I did have a Z10 right at the Canadian Launch. I was excited as I loved my Bold 9900.

However, there were many bugs and flaws and lack of features that the Z10 had at launch and I just couldn't deal with them since I have to run my small business through my phone.

I also wasn't sure how long it would take BB to fix these so I just returned the phone. I LOVED many aspects of it as well, but there were considerable amount of bugs/flaws and lack of features that were necessary to continue to run my business efficiently from my phone.

I'm about to go back and buy the BB Z10 again, and with Rogers price cut it will make the deal even better!

I can't say I'm not excited
    That is good to hear. Just do not come back complaining & wanting to give it back because no one will want to hear it. Also sorry to say this but Rogers is selling the Z10 for $149.99 3 year term. The 499 price is ONLY for BOGO offer.
    habs_fan likes this.
    03-01-13 11:38 AM
    Welcome back !!
    03-01-13 11:47 AM
    You'll be even happier when 10.1 is released in the next few weeks
    03-01-13 11:49 AM
    If you leave again...ya know..just ship it down here to the US..

I'm sure at least one of us can find use for it.
    03-01-13 12:00 PM
    I was always planning on coming back, but it was solely dependent on the OS update to fix bugs and implement basic features that were already on smartphones. This update just speeds it up plus the announcement of OS 10.1 in March
    03-01-13 12:12 PM
    Is this factual or just pulled out of the air?
    03-01-13 12:13 PM
    It's been confirmed that it will be here This month. BlackBerry has confirmed it.
    03-01-13 12:34 PM
    It's been confirmed that it will be here This month. BlackBerry has confirmed it.
    You have a link to that? As I have heard different.
    03-01-13 12:39 PM
    BlackBerry 10 software updated to 10.0.10.85: Top 5 Improvements �Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog

"There you have it – the first OTA update to your BlackBerry 10 smartphone. We’ll be rolling out the update with all of our carrier partners around the globe over the coming weeks. Be sure to check it out when it’s available and let us know what you think in the comments below. Your feedback is always welcomed and we will continue to listen as we update and improve BlackBerry 10. "

I assume 10.1 is In that category too.

Also Telus kind of slipped up too about it coming in March.

I mean Alec Saunders tweeted the phones are coming to the US in March...soo assuming 10.1 is coming too as well as the apps.
    03-01-13 12:54 PM
    I'm sure he will be even happier when 12.0 is released in the next few years.
    Seriously, some of the comments here get more and more ridiculous.
    In the next few weeks, the Samsung Galaxy IV and very likely the iPhone 5S or 6 will be shown, also the HTC One is already a very nice smartphone for those who are looking for a high quality smartphone. I get it...BB forum, loyal BB crowd but you guys can't ignore reality. This is getting more and more a "pat me on the shoulder because I have a Z10...like you" kind of forum, which would be very sad. I always appreciated Crackberry for serious discussions but lately, it seems that the worst kind of Fanboys, the Android and Apple Fanboys, have been replaced by BB Fanboys. Not cool.
    There are some very objective posts here in the forum but most of them are actually nonsense. This is like joining a car forum and claiming that the car you bought is the best one in the world and all the others are crap, even if there are much better cars out there, even for a similar price. Please try to be objective, this not only helps YOU to keep a more realistic perspective towards the product you bought but it also helps interested buyers to learn what they are getting into. Sorry to say that but 90% of the posts are just "hey, the Z10 is great and all the other phones are crap" posts, nothing more and nothing less. I wish the Z10 would be that great but unfortunately, reality hit me much earlier than most of you since I own this phone for almost a month now. I'm not trying to be a troll, please check my older posts on different devices but some posts here really tick my "sense for reality" buttons and I can't help it but say the truth. Get real...the Z10 is a nice BB, the best touch operated BB ever built but compared to other smartphones, it still lacks a lot. This is the reality, be real, deal with it, be an adult. So far, many discussions remind me more of the typical Kindergarten discussions, like "my dad's car is faster than your dad's car" and "no, my dad's car is bigger than your dad's car" and so on. Apologies for my not so perfect English, I'm German. The Z10 is not even close to where it should be, considering the pending competition from Android, iOS and WP8. I am even more amazed, in a pretty negative way, when people are speculating about BB stock value in the future and how far it could go up. Haven't you learned anything from the past?!
    nofiz, QWKSNKE, PPL and 1 others like this.
    03-01-13 01:15 PM
    What people truly need to keep in mind is that is v1.0. You have some people that say it's not an excuse but of course it is! If you must compare the z10 to ios or android fine then strip away all the added features that they have had 4+ years to add and perfect. Now compare what the z10 is capable what it is capable of and honestly ask yourself does it out perform the iphone? The answer is simply yes. Does it out perform android devices? With the exception of the Note 2, absolutely.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 01:44 PM
    That wasted your time.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 01:57 PM
    What people truly need to keep in mind is that is v1.0. You have some people that say it's not an excuse but of course it is! If you must compare the z10 to ios or android fine then strip away all the added features that they have had 4+ years to add and perfect. Now compare what the z10 is capable what it is capable of and honestly ask yourself does it out perform the iphone? The answer is simply yes. Does it out perform android devices? With the exception of the Note 2, absolutely.

Posted via CB10
    No, I think Z10 can compete with Note II. I use Note II and I already try Z10 for a week.
    03-01-13 02:00 PM
    In my opionion this guy is just an imbecile... In first place why wouldn't you wait for an update? BBRY wouldn't let down their new platform like that, with all those bugs.. Duh..
    03-01-13 02:24 PM
    Upcoming software updates schedule | Software Updates | Phones & Devices | Support | TELUS Mobility
    03-01-13 02:41 PM
    Not hugely kicking myself since Rogers is offering a $50 discount now
    Are you certain that the BlackBerry Z10 now meets your needs to run a small business?

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    03-01-13 02:46 PM
    In my opionion this guy is just an imbecile... In first place why wouldn't you wait for an update? BBRY wouldn't let down their new platform like that, with all those bugs.. Duh..
    You obviously don't have your own business to run, in which like I mentioned depend on my mobile device to do so.

7 posts...please don't start with the name calling.
    03-01-13 02:50 PM
    Are you certain that the BlackBerry Z10 now meets your needs to run a small business?
    Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    Not certain but at least I know BB is ontop of the bugs and features and is actively listening to our complaints and suggestions. That was my biggest fear that it would take forever for an update and to implement much needed features.

I'm more confident to stay with BB knowing the above. Before, no one really knew when an update was going to happen (I returned my phone a couple weeks ago, so no mention of OS 10.1 at that time).
    03-01-13 02:51 PM
    I'm sure he will be even happier when 12.0 is released in the next few years.
    Seriously, some of the comments here get more and more ridiculous.
    In the next few weeks, the Samsung Galaxy IV and very likely the iPhone 5S or 6 will be shown, also the HTC One is already a very nice smartphone for those who are looking for a high quality smartphone. I get it...BB forum, loyal BB crowd but you guys can't ignore reality. This is getting more and more a "pat me on the shoulder because I have a Z10...like you" kind of forum, which would be very sad. I always appreciated Crackberry for serious discussions but lately, it seems that the worst kind of Fanboys, the Android and Apple Fanboys, have been replaced by BB Fanboys. Not cool.
    There are some very objective posts here in the forum but most of them are actually nonsense. This is like joining a car forum and claiming that the car you bought is the best one in the world and all the others are crap, even if there are much better cars out there, even for a similar price. Please try to be objective, this not only helps YOU to keep a more realistic perspective towards the product you bought but it also helps interested buyers to learn what they are getting into. Sorry to say that but 90% of the posts are just "hey, the Z10 is great and all the other phones are crap" posts, nothing more and nothing less. I wish the Z10 would be that great but unfortunately, reality hit me much earlier than most of you since I own this phone for almost a month now. I'm not trying to be a troll, please check my older posts on different devices but some posts here really tick my "sense for reality" buttons and I can't help it but say the truth. Get real...the Z10 is a nice BB, the best touch operated BB ever built but compared to other smartphones, it still lacks a lot. This is the reality, be real, deal with it, be an adult. So far, many discussions remind me more of the typical Kindergarten discussions, like "my dad's car is faster than your dad's car" and "no, my dad's car is bigger than your dad's car" and so on. Apologies for my not so perfect English, I'm German. The Z10 is not even close to where it should be, considering the pending competition from Android, iOS and WP8. I am even more amazed, in a pretty negative way, when people are speculating about BB stock value in the future and how far it could go up. Haven't you learned anything from the past?!
    I agree with you. BB10 is still far from perfect and still need to work hard to catch up all lacks from its competitors.

But I'm sure BlackBerry listens to all complaints against BB10 works out to solve it.

May be you are right that right now at CB forum is filled with BB10 fanboys and sometimes get angry or outraged when someone bashes BB10. And I think it's normal and you can find such like that in other forums.

Yes, we need to grow up to be more objective to BB10 and leave all blind hype behind. But for now, let the hype reach the maximum output.

Even I really love BB10 and Z10, but still I need my Note II or Galaxy Nexus to support my daily activity until BB10 can fulfill all my needs someday.
    03-01-13 11:09 PM
    What rogers price cut are you refering too and how much, my z10 was at 139.00, but i see on rogers website its now at 149.00, so what price cut?
    03-01-13 11:19 PM
27 12