You may be reading this on your z10 or like I was 30th January reading about the unveiling of a new OS a new phone and a new era for BlackBerry on another non BlackBerry device.

If your thinking about jumping ship iphone of DROID do it!!! Don't look back for 6 years I've been on ios and DROID and you know what that just gets old and boring nothing to push the boundary, nothing to go hey look what my phone can do, constantly checking for updates to bring in some newness in your phone. Yes there's minor issues BlackBerry need to address but tell me this are they anywhere near the signal problem on the iphone4, security protection on the android or the recent ios6 upgrade??? Yes some people say battery is a bit poor hey it beats the LG optimum 3d (lasted 5 hours on standby!!!!) hang on there's a battery door so once the Chinese get involved you'll have a battery and a modified door in no time on ebay for $10 issues sorted anyhow I work in a big office and every phone and I mean iphone DROID and BlackBerry is usually sitting on a desk plugged in to a charger. Except on my desk my phone is plugged in surfing the www like a Jamaican sprinter on steroids whilst answering emails BBMs flowing in and out of the hub elegantly swipping out of apps and games the total experience is new and amazing and something you can show off to the droidians and the Isheep. No Apps you say but most apps are evolved from websites a la ebay, amazon, Facebook etc and you can side load the DROID apps with out the stupid annoying adverts and notifications. So if your in a phone shop deciding what to have for the next 2 years don't go old and boring and been there before get something new and amazing the Z10 and for those that already owned a BlackBerry what the **** are you doing debating z10 or not it's too easy and for the record I used to bash BlackBerry before now I'm like an unpaid ambassador on the streets of London!!! Guys with Z10s comment about what's great about this amazing slick phone!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:33 AM
    Now that's what I'm talking about. Users who actually know what this phone is capable of doing, and how innovative it is

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:37 AM
    Holy sh!t Batman what a level of enthusiasm!

Actually I'm already there. I'm here in sunny Puerto Vallarta and have shown my Z10 to numerous turistas & locals and all are impressed amazed insert over the top adjective here.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:38 AM
    I have made 2 amazing videos using Story Maker. So fast, so simple and so cool. Makes sweet slide shows and it's sweet the way it fades both the video and the sound during the clip transitions. Makes for a hot hot demo.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:40 AM
    The phone is pretty slick eh. I love showing it off!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:42 AM
    I lol'd at the Jamaican sprinter on steroids line.
    02-23-13 11:42 AM
    Wait for it some one is bound to jump on this train and spoil the fun

Proud own see of a Z10 lol

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:45 AM
    lol even if my key bored goes mad every now and then lol

Last post should say proud to own a Z10 lol

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:49 AM
    Loving mine too! And for apps - i go into blackberry world now mainly to get games. My Z10 already does everything I need better than an app can. Between it and my playbook I am one happy tech customer!
    02-23-13 11:49 AM
    Just think how much better it will be with an update or two!
    02-23-13 11:50 AM
    I wouldn't let anyone touch my Z10.... Okay I did, but very uncomfortably deep inside.

People sometimes test me one week after we first talked about this phone to see if I am still in love with this phone, I would guard my phone and simply saying something like, it's awesome! And walk away quickly. My figures are nasty enough for my Z10 and I know they will make those facial expressions to silently request of my phone if we engage in a Z10 discussion.
    02-23-13 11:59 AM
    Hi,

I have also had the Z10 now for 3 weeks and other than a few minor issues, which is more a function of getting used to a new operating system, I have been very happy with the phone.
    I am now at very similar typing speeds as on my bold 9900 and I find that the predictive / corrective functions of the keyboard are extremely accurate. Probably one of the greatest features is the multi language support the keyboard provides. I frequently type in both German and English and it is very easy to switch from one to the other and the keyboard seamlessly switches from one language to the other while typing in the same email. I even typed an email in Swedish. My wife is Swedish and I speak it relatively fluently but have no idea on how it is written. The keyboard figured out what I was trying to say and according to my wife and sister in law it was perfect with no typos!!

One of the things I would like to see on the unit is the ability to encrypt your micro sd card + data. At this time the option does not seem to be available even though the help function says it is there. I read on the BB forum that it will be part of a future update, so I can live without it in the meantime.

Since I live in the countryside I don't have yet LTE, but I still find the browser very fast and it is extremely fast when on a LTE network. I have tried the iPhone 5 from my brother before, but I could barely type an email and the constant mistakes drove me nuts. I believe now that I won't go back to the Q10 since I like the bigger screen for web browsing. Also power point and other docs are easily read on the big screen and I find that I have to use my computer less.

By the way my email accounts sync just fine and even the drafts are synced back to the Z10 when I save a draft on the computer.

I believe people are underestimating blackberry's come back and I am somewhat surprised that whenever a negative comment is posted it seems to get a multiple of the reads than positives in this forum.
    02-23-13 12:21 PM
    That's the kind of enthusiasm I want to read about! Can't wait to get my Z10
    amrovi2014 likes this.
    02-23-13 12:24 PM
    I recommend it too. I bore people rigid telling them how much I love my Z10. I have to try and keep my mouth shut. I was excited and enthusiastic about my Storm 1, despite its launch flaws, as it was a huge step forward from my ten-year old Nokia 6110. But the Storm never excited me the way this Z10 baby does. I know it is not perfect, has some annoying niggles, and will no doubt get better with OS updates, but as it is now, I can't tell you how much I love this phone. And if I did, you'd be bored rigid.......
    jarrodmeyer likes this.
    02-23-13 12:41 PM
    There ya go!!!!!!!!!!! Just the kind of thread I needed!!!!!!! I've had a lot phones and the Z10 is at the top of the list by far! Just wait till the first update comes out to make it perfect! The phones speaks for itself. With word of mouth, it has to take off.

Posted via CB10
    jarrodmeyer and amrovi2014 like this.
    02-23-13 12:56 PM
    It is a wonderful device. I just hope they can fix the battery life.
    At the point it is difficult to enjoy it much "On the Road".

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 01:12 PM
    I recommend the Z10. I recommend just going to a shop and looking at how ace the design is. I wasnt sure about how it looked after only seeing pictures online, but holding it in my hand just blew me away. They've stripped down the phone to just the bare essentials (aesthetically speaking) where everything is there for a reason and there's nothing there that doesnt have a purpose. There's been a lot of talk about how good the OS is, and it is amazing. I just thought the design and look of the Z10 needs to be highlighted a bit more, it really is very pleasing to hold and look at. Everything's just right. Seriously, go and check it out if you dont own one, or take another look at the pics, it needs to be appreciated a bit more.

Posted via CB10
    amrovi2014 and jarrodmeyer like this.
    02-23-13 01:21 PM
    Well said.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 01:34 PM
    Hey guys
    I got the z10 about a week ago and I'm trying really hard to like it. Before I trade it with a friend with an iphone5.

I've had the iphone4s for a year before that I was all blackberry.
    I'm hoping this thread can change my mind about this phone. And just a warning, I might be comparing a Lil too much with Iphone.

So when multitasking which flows really great it tends to lag and freeze and I have to wait a while till I can touch anything.
    Even writing this email is very slow I'm at least a word ahead before it shows what I'm writing.

Why is Google maps 5 bucks, I phone has it for free and they a beefing each other?.?. Does that make sense.
    With I phone I can ask for directions to a place n it takes to into maps n has the route set, but with z10 it takes me to website I have to find and copy the address which isn't easy sometimes n paste it into the maps. 10 times more time consuming I feel.
    How is there no app to do my no banking.

I'm ranting but plz help me find some light with this phone plzzz
    02-23-13 01:54 PM
    One of the most amazing things about the z10 is how much faster the Web browser is compared to my old 9630 even on the HPSA setting. Still lightning fast. Has Never failed to default to wifi either when available.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 02:04 PM
    Enjoy the Iphone. Thanks for the visit. Come again!
    Enough of this crap already. The z10 is a great device most of us have no problem with. If you're bought and paid for by Apple, we're never going to change your mind. Go on over to that forum and rant how great your Iphone is!
    RANT!!!!!

Hey guys
    I got the z10 about a week ago and I'm trying really hard to like it. Before I trade it with a friend with an iphone5.

I've had the iphone4s for a year before that I was all blackberry.
    I'm hoping this thread can change my mind about this phone. And just a warning, I might be comparing a Lil too much with Iphone.

So when multitasking which flows really great it tends to lag and freeze and I have to wait a while till I can touch anything.
    Even writing this email is very slow I'm at least a word ahead before it shows what I'm writing.

Why is Google maps 5 bucks, I phone has it for free and they a beefing each other?.?. Does that make sense.
    With I phone I can ask for directions to a place n it takes to into maps n has the route set, but with z10 it takes me to website I have to find and copy the address which isn't easy sometimes n paste it into the maps. 10 times more time consuming I feel.
    How is there no app to do my no banking.

I'm ranting but plz help me find some light with this phone plzzz

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    02-23-13 02:06 PM
    One of the most amazing things about the z10 is how much faster the Web browser is compared to my old 9630 even on the HPSA setting. Still lightning fast. Has Never failed to default to wifi either when available.

Posted via CB10
    If anyone is wondering about the browser on the Z10 just go to html5test on ypur Z10 or laptop to see its score, 485 out of 500, compared to 386 for ios6 and 297 for Android 4.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 02:10 PM
    This is the type of thread needed more on here rather than the constant whining from people that don't get the new OS or phone style.

I LOVE my Z10! Not a fanboy thing or anything like that...I just love this phone. It far exceeds what I'd expect from my phone and I have none of the issues I'm hearing from people slamming this phone...or rather I'm just far less anal about all the little **** than some and these issues just bead off like water off a duck's back.
    I definitely recommend this phone to anyone thinking about getting one. Don't get me started on stuff I can do with it, because I'll end up typing out a page and a half long "look what I can do" post.
    zombie73 likes this.
    02-23-13 02:15 PM
    well with each update, the phone can only get better. theres no way to go but to go up from here
    ukjk likes this.
    02-23-13 02:25 PM
    Ya, this phone is the cat's as.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 02:26 PM
41 12