I do. It's the autocorrection that caught me out.
I've just tried browsing to the Web page and it works, but if I use the shortcut the message comes up phone not supported. Very odd.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-17-13, 02:32 PM #6
- 380 Posts
I have the same problem if the browser's desktop mode is on. Turn it off, and reopen the app. Should work
Posted via CB10BlackBerry since 2008
Bold 9000 -> (phone so bad I can't remember it...) -> Torch 9800 -> Z10.
PlayBook 16gb wifi
- By jdvaughn in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 15Last Post: 02-12-11, 08:18 PM
- By ericiu in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-10, 10:42 PM
- By flirtaciousboi in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-08, 02:57 PM
- By kane1600 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-08, 09:18 AM
- By murray34 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-07, 09:52 AM