- CrackBerry User
- 58 Posts
I need OPINIONS!
alright folks, i have a problem.
i diteched my iphone 5 and my samsung gs3 because typing was **** im am always hitting wrong keys and yadayadayada.
OK so the problem now being i was dead set on the N series model. but now that its offical this L series keyboard learns how you type and if you hit a wrong key it will help you out and make you press the right one. Should i dare risk it , what if i dont like it . ? what do you guys think..~εrin
- CrackBerry Addict
01-07-2013, 02:23 PM #3
- 975 Posts
The very reason I came to BlackBerry in the first place was the excellent QWERTY keyboard, but after some thinking I've decided to risk the full-touch model for BlackBerry 10. RIM seems to have done a wonderful job with the virtual keyboard from everything I've heard, by maximizing the width of the keys while adding an excellent predictive typing element. Plus the whole BB10 experience seems to be designed for a touchscreen in the first place, so I think it will be best on the full-touch model. But if you want to play it safe (which I was considering doing originally), you can wait for the N Series to launch, and then try both of them out in-store for yourself.Proud owner of black Z10 (10.1.0.1880 leak) on Telus, PlayBook 32GB (126.96.36.1996), and 100 shares of BBRY!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-07-2013, 02:34 PM #4
- 370 Posts
I was working on the assumption I would want the one with the keys, but I was lucky enough to handle the Z10 this week and now I am sold on full touchscreen. It's keyboard looks really good and I love the way it predicts words. I think I may actually type just as quickly as on my 9900 yet have the benefit of the big screen.9900 OS 188.8.131.524 Official O2
Wannabe Z10 owner (O2 contract ends October)
- 01-08-2013, 01:48 AM #6
I need OPINIONS!
Someone I think said that one of the RIM guys said he can type faster on the Z10 than he can on his 9900. I bet its true after you get really used to the word prediction stuff haha.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- 01-08-2013, 01:51 AM #7I sent the club a wire stating "Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member." - Groucho Marx
Follow me on Twitter: @nugentkt
Blackberry PIN: 24C8CFAF
- CrackBerry Genius
01-08-2013, 01:56 AM #8
- 3,668 Posts
Honestly, this keyboard is going to win over people who hate virtual keyboards.
- By MadisonFaye in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 20Last Post: 05-17-2008, 05:34 PM
- By jjspati in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 05-11-2008, 09:22 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:45 PM
- By Bla1ze in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 20Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:29 PM
- By myth90045 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2007, 02:32 PM