I just love the flow of the Top Pull Down Menu of the Z10. It makes it so easy and fast to toggle on and off settings such BT, Sound Profile,..Alarms, and WiFi. Blackberry,..please add the ability to toggle on HotSpot,...and BT internet tethering and NFC. This is the kind of functionality that sets Blackberry OS ahead of all others. It is so cool to be able to toggle them on by selecting the item "icon",..or selecting the menu for that item by selecting the "text" of that menu item.

Heck,...ieven if BB doesn't add this capability to the Z10 via an OS update,..I've buy an app if it gave my Z10 this functionality.

Blackberry,...freak'n rules!
    04-19-13 08:37 AM
    This is like Android OS. To differentiate BB should also include sound profiles in the pull down menu. This would be greatly appreciated I'm sure.
    04-19-13 09:07 AM
    What would really be slick is having the option to pin these type of shortcuts to the pull-down menu.
    JMDBERRY and fragment137 like this.
    04-19-13 09:12 AM
    Yes, make six user setteable shortcut's so you can decide for yourself which you would love to see in the pull down menu.
    04-19-13 09:14 AM
    I agree with op. Include everything under network connections. And possibly airplane mode too.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    JMDBERRY likes this.
    04-19-13 09:18 AM
    What would really be slick is having the option to pin these type of shortcuts to the pull-down menu.
    I think this would be the perfect solution for the ops request, as it would allow other users who dont care to much about NFC or Wifi as much as they would Hot Spot, BT, Development Mode for examples.
    04-19-13 09:30 AM
    Yes, make six user setteable shortcut's so you can decide for yourself which you would love to see in the pull down menu.
    THIS....^^^
    04-19-13 09:42 AM
    I'd want airplane mode and screen brightness control.
    Smartie020 likes this.
    04-19-13 09:48 AM
    As mentioned above, how about:

Several user customizable fields--- Long-Touch brings drop down list with choices of various phone-centric choices to add to the pull down.... that would be cool...

Kinda like speed dial buttons.
    rishio likes this.
    04-19-13 10:08 AM