Ok, currently i use the BB 9860 and i love it for the calendar, I also use my playbook and it leaves quite a bit to be desired over my my 9860 for calendaring, here are my PB issues and questions about the Z10 calendar.

I use Google apps for business free edition right now, and on the PB use caldav.

On the Playbook:

1. It keeps forgetting my password for one or all of my 5 calendars accounts and i have to keep entering them. (very frustrating)
    2. When loading it takes 10-12 seconds of the spinning circle before calendar app will populate my appointments. (not acceptable for business)
    3. A lot of times when i want to delete an appointment the trash can option is not there, i need to reboot the PB to get it to show up.

So basically if some CB friends could shed some light on whether the Z10 is better in these areas that would be great, i want to get one for Feb 5th but i need to know for business these work well.

Thanks
    02-03-13 11:56 AM