+1!!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 03:20 PM
    It's my one month anniversary today!
    Loved my Z10 since day one, never once experienced any issues, and have everything I need in a phone from Blackberry.
    And I don't miss my Atrix 4G Android phone at all.
    03-24-13 03:35 PM
    I am keeping mine.....and will be buying his, and 50 more for our firm.
    bmw328i and Lehomer like this.
    03-24-13 03:59 PM
    Well, thank you for the lecture. And let me say to you ...good for you ..... and no I'm not being sarcastic. I appreciate the pride you feel in yourself and your country. Now .... I too speak, "English" even though I am an American. I don't believe in policing either, even though I am a Veteran of Armed Forces of the United States ....and would, literally, give my life in defense of my country and my people ...all of them! I love diversity too and believe it makes us all richer and better people. I love my friends north of the border too and would help them in a heartbeat if they really ever needed my help. A hat is a "hat" .... unless it is a cap, a couch is just a couch and I prefer wolves, although I have nothing against a beaver ..... in a manner of speaking .....and I absolutely love my Zee10. Whether you like us, or not, is entirely up to you, and really doesn't matter .... and, finally, this part of North America has a great deal of beauty as well ....oh yes, I can proudly sew my country's flag on my back pack as well. And, no, I won't be returning my Zee 10 either.
    Perhaps you didn't realize this is a famous speech that has been rewritten for many years originating from a "Partly American owned Beer company" I have lived and worked in the states, traveled through nearly 30 of them, have family in Ohio, my brother in law is American living here, my best friend married a Navy stationed in Guam and I have no problem with my friends south of the border, don't mind us being proud to be Canadian though...

-

the best one
    shaleem likes this.
    03-24-13 04:07 PM
    I'm holding onto mine. No way am I returning it, and not even letting my kids play with it. I have become rather selfish since upgrading from Bold 9700. Going to buy one for my wife as well.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 04:09 PM
    It's a keeper!!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 04:11 PM
    Thank you to the OP for making this thread! I love to see positive threads that are trending on CrackBerry, I think there are a lot of happy people out there and sometimes I feel like they're overshadowed by the negative threads.

"if you're happy and you know it, swipe your Z10!"
    03-24-13 04:14 PM
    my main source of communication, have no plans on returning or selling it.
    03-24-13 04:14 PM
    Perhaps you didn't realize this is a famous speech that has been rewritten for many years originating from a "Partly American owned Beer company" I have lived and worked in the states, traveled through nearly 30 of them, have family in Ohio, my brother in law is American living here, my best friend married a Navy stationed in Guam and I have no problem with my friends south of the border, but please don't take offence to us being proud to be Canadian ...

-

the best one
    It seems that I owe you an apology. I in no way take offense to you, or any Canadian, being proud of being Canadian. In fact, I said that I appreciate the pride you feel. I humbly ask your forgiveness if I appeared confrontational. I truly did not mean to be. Perhaps I am overly sensitive to the criticism we Americans always seem to get. I've seen it on this site many times. Again, my most sincere apology for seeming to "lecture" you. Truthfully, I wasn't aware of the speech. I feel rather foolish now.
    Grumblegrumble and Bdot-1 like this.
    03-24-13 04:16 PM
    I love my Z10. Will not be returning. Will not be using OS7 for phone, just wifi toy. haha
    Same, although I still may buy the Q10 too.
    03-24-13 04:35 PM
    Haven't gotten mine yet, but I would NEVER return it! I've waited patiently and can't wait to show it off proudly to everyone I know. BB for life! :-D
    03-24-13 04:36 PM
    My wife and I are loving her z10. I can't wait to get mine from work after they stop farting around with the new server.
    03-24-13 04:41 PM
    I did exchange mine for a new one. The first one had LTE issues and then stopped recognizing any SIM inserted into it. Crazy AT&T story but in the end, I left home with a Z10 and came back home with one. I can't put this thing down! My hands can't stay away from the buttery smoothness of the OS!

I have NOT, nor WILL NOT return my Z10. The single best investment into a piece of technology I have ever made (and I bought off contract)!
    03-24-13 10:39 PM
    Not returning mine either!
    03-24-13 10:49 PM
    I would like to try a Q10...

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 11:38 PM
    I'm going to be selling my Z10 quite soon actually....

So I can buy a Q10!!

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 12:03 AM
    OK Erinn just give me your Z10 or I'll send you to hel!~o ;p

The only way I'd return my Z10 would be in a nightmare.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 12:11 AM
    It seems that I owe you an apology. I in no way take offense to you, or any Canadian, being proud of being Canadian. In fact, I said that I appreciate the pride you feel. I humbly ask your forgiveness if I appeared confrontational. I truly did not mean to be. Perhaps I am overly sensitive to the criticism we Americans always seem to get. I've seen it on this site many times. Again, my most sincere apology for seeming to "lecture" you. Truthfully, I wasn't aware of the speech. I feel rather foolish now.

Just for fun here is another video about Canada. There may be other things you aren't aware of.

Just kidding so don't take it seriously. We Canadians get bashed all the time on US tv shows. We don't take it to heart. It just like teasing your brother.

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    03-25-13 12:15 AM
    I thought I would hang out for the Q10, so tentatively tried the Z10 - no looking back for me. No way I would give up the screen real estate now and the touch screen keyboard snuck up on me, one day I was punching out a big email and was busy so didnt even think about the keyboard, then next moment it hits me that I am typing faster and with more accuracy than I ever did with my 9810. Love this device
    03-25-13 04:09 AM
    My z10 is controlling me! And I love it. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 08:26 AM
    Got mine in the mail on Friday and haven't been able to put it down since. I am absolutely loving this phone and I will never take it back. Best phone experience ever.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 08:36 AM
    Keeping mine also.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 08:41 AM
    I love mine as well. Sideloaded instagram and I was good to go. Much better than Windows Phone, and more promising for the future than iOS or Android. My wife, who initially went from Blackberry 8900>9700>iphone4, is now ready to come back to blackberry as well.
    03-25-13 08:55 AM
    My name is ramon, and I'm blackberry.

GESTURES UP!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 09:23 AM
    Hahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh. And no, I'd never take offense to anything like this. Heck, you should hear some of the answers Americans give about their own country. By the way, how do you keep the igloo from melting in the summer? And yes, I know that the capital of Canada is Montreal ...LOL! Kidding!
    03-25-13 09:35 AM
75 123