Well done guys. I'm also not returning my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 01:14 PM
    I'm on the same boat, I love my Z10 and if the Aristo is everything it says it is, I'll be getting it too. Happy to see BlackBerry fighting back.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 01:17 PM
    I love my Z10. This coming from an ex Iphone fanboy. I had every generation of the iPhone. Got my Z10 and I love it.

Posted via CB10
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-24-13 01:21 PM
    I am returning it only for BB z11
    03-24-13 01:21 PM
    I'm not a lumberjack, or a fur trader, and I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber, or own a dog sled, and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I'm certain they're really, really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American, and I pronounce it 'about', not 'a boot'.
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I believe in peacekeeping, not policing; diversity, not assimilation; and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.
    A tuque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch, and it is pronounced zed: not zee ? zed!!
    Canada is the second largest land mass! The first nation of hockey! And the best part of North America!
    My name is bdot!!! And I am not returning my Z10
    ... Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 01:24 PM
    Loved it from day one and still loving it.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 01:28 PM
    Loving Z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 01:37 PM
    On the plus side of being this happy with the Z10, is the fact I don't need to bother with returning it to the UK, where I bought it...
    03-24-13 01:43 PM
    I have not returned my z10 either. Sold my old phone the day I got my z10 and I am not looking back. RIP my 9900
    03-24-13 01:44 PM
    When I bought my Z10 last month, the Bell representative told me about something called, "buyer's remorse". Within a two week period of purchasing the phone, I could return it for a refund.

No remorse here! Still rockin' the z10. I love this phone!!
    03-24-13 01:45 PM
    I won't ever be returning my Z10. It's an amazing phone. Since I got my Z10 I haven't been using my iPhone much (On my business line)
    03-24-13 01:58 PM
    I haven't returned mine either. I actually went out and got a white one for my wife as well to replace her curve. She's well happy as am I.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 01:59 PM
    Will never return it! But it would be great to upgrade )

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 02:03 PM
    The only way I'd return my Z10 would be in a nightmare.
    igotberryfever and shaleem like this.
    03-24-13 02:08 PM
    I can't even if I wanted to...my puppy just chewed up the box it came in!
    pkb0yz and pandapurple like this.
    03-24-13 02:09 PM
    I have never thought of returning it and I won't. I have always used blackberry and I always will.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 02:12 PM
    Returning?? You will have to kill me first. I totally in love with my Z10 (don't tell my wife) and I am not going back to BB Torch.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 02:19 PM
    I'm not a lumberjack, or a fur trader, and I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber, or own a dog sled, and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I'm certain they're really, really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American, and I pronounce it 'about', not 'a boot'.
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I believe in peacekeeping, not policing; diversity, not assimilation; and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.
    A tuque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch, and it is pronounced zed: not zee ? zed!!
    Canada is the second largest land mass! The first nation of hockey! And the best part of North America!
    ... Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Wow! What a speech. You reminded me about how proud I am to be Canadian.

Posted via CB10
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    03-24-13 02:25 PM
    I will not be returning mine, in fact ill also be getting a q10 for just so I have both. Also I owe my wife a q10, I'll be buying my mom a Q10 late Xmas present and getting my sister a Q10 for her birthday. So nope never going back BlackBerry 10 all the way.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 02:35 PM
    +100

This is one of the best phones Ive had from a user experience standpoint. Never returning, just upgrading if anything.
    03-24-13 02:49 PM
    We need some type of thumbs down and thumbs up on Crackberry. If there are too many thumbs down then the thread should be removed. I am all for constructive criticism but we don't need these trolls taking over this site.
    03-24-13 02:54 PM
    Seriously?
    Why would anyone want to return this super sexy, sleek, UNIQUE, fast, multitasking, entertaining phone?????
    03-24-13 02:55 PM
    This phone is so hot!!! It's an awesome experience!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 02:55 PM
    My name is Absolute and I'm a Berryholic

Posted via CB10
    I see what you did there....
    03-24-13 03:00 PM
    ... Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Well, thank you for the lecture. And let me say to you ...good for you ..... and no I'm not being sarcastic. I appreciate the pride you feel in yourself and your country. Now .... I too speak, "English" even though I am an American. I don't believe in policing either, even though I am a Veteran of Armed Forces of the United States ....and would, literally, give my life in defense of my country and my people ...all of them! I love diversity too and believe it makes us all richer and better people. I love my friends north of the border too and would help them in a heartbeat if they really ever needed my help. A hat is a "hat" .... unless it is a cap, a couch is just a couch and I prefer wolves, although I have nothing against a beaver ..... in a manner of speaking .....and I absolutely love my Zee10. Whether you like us, or not, is entirely up to you, and really doesn't matter .... and, finally, this part of North America has a great deal of beauty as well ....oh yes, I can proudly sew my country's flag on my back pack as well. And, no, I won't be returning my Zee 10 either.
    Grumblegrumble likes this.
    03-24-13 03:18 PM
75 123