I always find it funny when people say they don't like a phone because of "apps" I always thought when buying a phone it was for the os.

Posted via CB10
    If that were the case, what's the point of even owning an smartphone? We should all just stick with the StarTac.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    litig8or98 and MERCDROID like this.
    09-26-13 04:48 PM
    Neither is an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard. Lmao!

Posted via CB10
    I recommend you watch Commando and the original Total Recall, and then reevaluate your response. FACT.

MERCDROID likes this.
    09-26-13 04:57 PM
    Yeah man it's not the phone it the selection of apps. For me I don't use that many apps. I had the galaxy nexus and it was ok but I almost never installed a app for it. a few games and untapped was pretty much all I had. I have those on the BB so for me it's all good. And as for BBM....i have zero contacts. it sure would be nice to have a few but i am the ONLY person I know that has a blackberry.
    09-26-13 04:58 PM
    Why exactly would you buy a device and not know what apps are in the app store? You should be mad at yourself for not researching whether the phone you're purchasing has what YOU need.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 04:59 PM
    Awwww Princess!

Posted via CB10
    shahyaz likes this.
    09-26-13 05:00 PM
    I've sacrificed a goat in your phones lack of apps honour.

No really, what do you want from us? It's not like we're hiding apps here. Write to the developers. It's not BlackBerry or CrackBerry's fault that you bought a phone without doing your research, and don't even play the "I thought apps were coming" card. Smart people buy technology for what it does right now, NOT what it's promised, expected, predicted, forced, loured, manipulated, tricked, hacked, or implemented to do in the future.

That's like buying a can of Pepsi and complaining that it doesn't have any Sprite in it. Do your research!

So in summary, the goat is alive and was not harmed in the making of this post. Please sell your phone.
    09-26-13 05:02 PM
    What apps do you need that you don't have? I got all the apps I need

Posted via CB10
    Most couldn't get by

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 05:03 PM
    I recommend you watch Commando and the original Total Recall, and then reevaluate your response. FACT.

Hey, the guy was my governor. I even voted for him. But I can admit his movies were cheesy. I mean, as a kid, I was very thankful for Alyssa Milano in Commando. And the bug eyes in Total Recall was funny... But classic movies, they were not. FACT.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 05:04 PM
    I always find it funny when people say they don't like a phone because of "apps" I always thought when buying a phone it was for the os.

Posted via CB10
    People rely heavily upon apps in this age. I can totally understand why someone might overlook BB10 because it doesn't have the apps they use regularly. To a lot, apps justify what a phone can or cannot do.

Posted via CB10
    damien kupuku likes this.
    09-26-13 05:04 PM
    I've sacrificed a goat in your phones lack of apps honour.

No really, what do you want from us? It's not like we're hiding apps here. Write to the developers. It's not BlackBerry or CrackBerry's fault that you bought a phone without doing your research. That's like buying a can of Pepsi and complaining that it doesn't have any Ice Tea in it. Do your research!

So in summary, the goat is alive and was not harmed in the making of this post. Please sell your phone.
    Hey! Some people don't find the humor in that! So let's hijack the thread and start posting pictures of our dogs. :-P

Posted via CB10
    MERCDROID likes this.
    09-26-13 05:06 PM
    Classic troll post. Close the thread already...

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 05:07 PM
    You're the boss!
    I hate this phone-ggimages.jpg
    09-26-13 05:11 PM
    Multi Alarms coming in 10.2 (load it on your phone through one of the threads here at this site).

The rest of them you seem to have a good idea of what you can and can't sideload. Nothing to be done there.

Good luck
    09-26-13 05:20 PM
    I hate this phone-arnold.png

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 05:21 PM
    Why exactly would you buy a device and not know what apps are in the app store? You should be mad at yourself for not researching whether the phone you're purchasing has what YOU need.

Posted via CB10
    Probably because he trusted BlackBerry when they said / implied they were going to get all the big named apps available for their phones.

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    09-26-13 05:29 PM
    I hate this thread
    MADBRADNYC and damien kupuku like this.
    09-26-13 05:48 PM
    I hate apple.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-26-13 05:56 PM
    Neither is an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard. Lmao!
    I came across an "Asian Man calls VCR repair shop" soundboard last night. Only 99 cents. Good deal!

If that were the case, what's the point of even owning an smartphone? We should all just stick with the StarTac.
    I still have one sitting on my desk. Maybe it's a sign.
    09-26-13 05:56 PM
    Hey, OP, it gets better. I think.
    09-26-13 05:57 PM
    Well if you don't mind side loading do this. Install a 10.2 leak. Multiple alarms can be done natively with a leak. Also with 10.2 you can sideload the unlocked Android runtime. Which makes side loaded apps run extremely smooth.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10

This kills me. Install this leaked OS, sideload this, sideload that so that you can sideload this. OR instead of dicking around with a phone and doing stuff he shouldn't have to do he could just get an android phone. Bingo bango...
    ajst222 and litig8or98 like this.
    09-26-13 06:02 PM
    When are we going to get those ******* apps we all need. I mean I'm so frustrated with this phone

Posted via CB10
    You bought a phone that didn't do what you need? ...sucker
    09-26-13 06:06 PM
    This kills me. Install this leaked OS, sideload this, sideload that so that you can sideload this. OR instead of dicking around with a phone and doing stuff he shouldn't have to do he could just get an android phone. Bingo bango...
    And there's the million dollar question - why didn't he just buy an Android? Instead, he didn't do his homework, went out and bought a device he didn't like, is noq stuck with it, and decides to come on here and complain because of his lack of buying research. What a wonderful world we live in.
    09-26-13 06:09 PM
    I hate this thread
    This thread hates you.

Me, I kinda like you. But this thread is kind of a mean jerk.

Posted via CB10
    damien kupuku likes this.
    09-26-13 06:29 PM
    I came across an "Asian Man calls VCR repair shop" soundboard last night. Only 99 cents. Good deal!

I still have one sitting on my desk. Maybe it's a sign.
    Dang! What os do I need to buy for that!? I'm all over it!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 06:31 PM
    P.S. I need Skydrive (native so it works and not sideload) and Lync. Tools, not toys, right?
    Microsoft Lync is available. It integrates via BES 10 very nicely.
    Skydrive - maybe you could consider an alternative? Box and dropbox are integrated into the very fabric of BB10 and work very well. Likewise if you're on BES, you'll be able to use Work Drives and use your work shared folders all over a secure connection.

Tools, not toys.
    shahyaz and damien kupuku like this.
    09-26-13 06:31 PM
110 1234 ...