It's one thing for a troll to pop up and another for a frustrated user to pop up. Also, some people on here don't post unless it is another " I am leaving Thread" and blow off the threads with people begging for help.

More often than not, they get called trolls too since nothing possibly could be wrong with a BlackBerry. This forum has turned from a helpful place, if it ever was one, to one where people are called trolls when they are having trouble and where forum members wear tinfoil hats because they think Google or Apple is out to get them.

Posted via CB10
    The "I'm Leaving" threads are upset users, frustrated, uninformed, what ever the case, they are upset and wanting to vent. I'm sure we have all felt their frustration when driving our respective highways in rush hour! LOL!
    That said, once they've vented and then continued to go on and on, it's frustrating. These are the type threads I am talking about. Instead of "bashing" them, just ignore them. Like little children, if they receive no attention (responses to their threads in this case) they will move on. No audience no reason to perform, yes?
    As for this forum eve being a helpful place, yes, it was and still is very helpful. The forum members just need to remember who they are when responding and keep their class and dignity about them, IMHO.
    04-04-13 09:51 AM
26 12